I'll see you later~

First off... OVER 26k READS?!?!?! OH MY POTATO GODDESS, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS SHITTY STORY! Also, thank you to aotsnkstories for helping me with the plotline! Love you my precious gem!

~
It's been about an hour or so since the invasion happened. I've slayed about 26 or more angels. I'm covered in blood from head to toe, crimson color staining my h/c hair. I started running along the streets again while searching for three signatures.

'Sebastian is north of me, Aira is still in the room, and Amaya is west of me.' I thought while defending a fellow demon from an angel. I looked at him.

"Hang in there." I said. He nodded while jumping away. I sighed while running back onto the streets.

'It's weird... I haven't seen Eliza anywhere...' I thought. All the blood hit my nostrils like bricks, but one stood out the most making me stop in my tracks.

"SEBASTIAN!" I yelled while jumping towards his location. When I got there, his clothes were ripped, and covered in blood surrounded by angels. I growled. I jumped up, and smashed my fist into the ground, knocking all of them back. I stood in front of Sebastian, with a smirk on my face.

"Turn your asses around, because my power level is OVER 9,000!!!!" I screamed while sending black flames towards them, listening to their screams while I started healing Sebastian.

"Idiot." I muttered. He smiled weakly.

"Yeah, but you love me kitten." He said. I sighed.

"Yes, I'm in love with your idiotic self." I replied while standing up.

"You're healed and I exchanged some power to you. Go slay." I said while tossing him a sword. He smirked while nodding, catching it.

"I'll see you after." I said while jumping up and flying above the ruins of what was hell. As I was observing the fight I noticed that the demons were winning. I frowned at all of the demons dead bodies, but... there was one body that made my blood run cold. The all too familiar white hair stood out amongst the crimson colors.

"Amaya." I muttered. My eyes widen as tears started forming. I took a shaky breath in.

"AMAYA!!!" I screamed while dive-bombing towards her. I stumbled towards her and fell to my knees.

"H-hey..." I said while putting my hands on her shoulders. I brushed a few strands of hair away from her face making her eyes twitch before weakly opening them.

"A-auntie!" I screamed while pulling her onto my lap. Her once white hair, now dyed red from her blood as well as her fellow demons. Her purple eyes that were shiny and full of sparkle, now dull.

"Who did this...?" I asked, looking at her wounds.

"E-*cough* Eliza..." She said quietly, but barely.

"I-I'll heal you! Hold on!" I exclaimed while starting to heal her, but she grabbed my hands stopping the power flow.

"What are you doing...?!" I asked, slightly panicked. She smiled weakly while coughing a little.

"I've lived a long time..." She said while chuckling. I clutched her closer to my body, making her feel my heat for a little more.

"You're... a demon... you're not supposed to die..." I said quietly while my voice cracked at the end. She smiled before nodding weakly and closing her eyes. I felt her chest stop moving as her body completely relaxed. I let out a quiet sob as tears streamed down my face while I clutched her closer to me.

"Thank you... for everything... Auntie..." I whispered as I gently layed her body on the ground and stood up. I wiped my tears as I sniffed one last time before my face hardened.

"Time to kill some people." I muttered while summoning my sword and running again.

"Y/N NII-SAN!!!" A voice cried. I sharply turned around and saw Aira on the balcony. My eyes widened.

"AIRA!!" I shouted back. She tried to jump off, but two angels came up behind her and pulled her down.

"NO!" I screamed while launching off of the ground and landing on the balcony. The two angels were holding a sword to her throat.

"Let her go." I seethed while my eyes glowed a deeper red. They just pressed the sword harder on her throat, drawing some blood.

"You have three seconds." I said.

"1." Whips of blood appeared.

"2." They turned into blades.

"3!!" I screamed while sending the whips towards them. The angels blocked some of them, but their defense crumpled when I slashed their arteries. Aira fell while clutching her throat and coughing. I rushed over to her and quickly healed her throat.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She replied. I nodded my head. I sighed and stood up; looking out over the balcony. It was hell, fire, and destruction... no pun intended.

"-sigh- what the fuck do I do?" I muttered. Something began glowing in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was the necklace that I used to get here.

"What's going on?" I muttered to myself. It started floating off of my hand and I was engulfed in a bright light, making me squint my eyes. When I opened my eyes, there stood a woman, with h/l h/c hair, and e/c eyes, standing in front of me. My eyes widened, as tears pricked the corners of my eyes.

"Mom...?" I called out. She smiled while holding out her arms. I gasped as I ran into her arms, while basically suffocating her.

"No way... no way..." I kept muttering.

"This can't be an angels doing because it's your necklace, right?" I asked, looking up at her. She chuckled.

"Of course n/n." She replied softly.

"Why are you here? How are you here?" I asked while pulling away.

"I'm here thanks to my necklace I gave you and I'm here because I want to give you my power." She replied. My eyes widened.

"What?" I asked, as if she had said the most stupidest thing. She smiled.

"You're strong n/n, but you're not strong enough. So here." She said while holding out her hand. I placed my hand in hers immediately and felt immense power surge into me. Mom removed her hand from mine and smiled.

"What did you do? What happened?" I asked, looking down at myself for any changes. She chuckled.

"You're now the queen of hell and the demon of power..."

Heyoooo! Thank you all for reading! I love you all my precious gems!

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}