I'm here~

Well, since people are shits, and didn't ask for anything, I'm only assuming, and going off plotline. K? K.

~
I was currently sitting on a balcony with my aunt, looking over hell. (This is my interpretation, k?)

Most people think hell is just fire, torcher, and the Devil. That's true, but people, or demons, live here. It's like a lost city. The sky is blood red with grey clouds. When it's night, the moon comes up, but once every century the blood moon comes out. That's when the Blood Moon Ball is.

"Your coronation will be at the beginning of the ball that's taking place in one week." Amaya said. I nod my head, never turning to look at her.

"Amaya? Am I ready for this? I mean, I'm still a maid and I just left him and my spouse." I said while looking down. Amaya laughed, her white and black hair gently swaying from the breeze. I saw her hand grab mine and I looked up at her. She had a soft smile on her face.

"You are ready. It's your time. Your mother made sure that you would become queen. You're more than ready." She replied while smiling reassuringly. I smiled back and looked back over hell.

"Maybe, but four months? Is that necessary?" I asked. She sighed.

"Unfortunately, yes it is. You need time to adjust to the palace and stay here in case of an invasion." She said, turning her head.

"Invasion? From what?" I asked while looking at her.

"Angels." She replid. My eyes widened.

"Angels? Why would they go down here?" I asked, a little shocked. Hell is probably the most impure place. And since angels are 'holier than thou' why would they come down here?

"They're trying to erase impure scum like us. And with a new queen the chances are definitely higher." She replied, her voice growing firm as well as her face.

"Eliza." I hissed in realization. She nodded.

"I'm afraid she's planning an attack sometime after the ball. I'm too weak to protect the palace and hell. You're the strongest demon here... you have to." She basically begged, looking at me with wide eyes. I thought for a moment before sighing and nodding.

"I will. I'll protect my fellow demons and family... well, you." I said while smiling.

"Your mother would be proud." She said, a soft melancholy smile on her face. My smile widened.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you." I replied.

Sebastian's POV~

"She left?!" Master asked, almost lividly.

"Unfortunately she has because she needs to fill the role of queen." I replied blankly. Even though I was upset as well, my emotions did not count to the young master.

"Queen? Of hell?" He asked, almost incredulously.

"Yes." I replied. He sighed before rubbing his forehead.

"How long will she be away?" He asked again. I could tell he was getting an oncoming headache.

"Four months." I replied. His eyes snapped open and he sharply stood up.

"Four months?!?!" He bellowed.

"Yes, however, there is another way to see her." I said, a small smirk on my face. He calmly sat back down in his chair.

"How?" He asked.

"The Blood Moon Ball." I replied, my eyes flashing a fuschia.

Your POV~ Timeskip~