Hello~

Imagine that in your own choice of color!

~
It was the day before the ball and I was in the kitchen making breakfast for the young master. I felt arms snake around my waist and something warm press onto my neck.

"Morning Sebastian. Need anything?" I asked.

"Yes. The young master said that you will be attending the ball as well. So you will need to pick out a dress." He replied. I stopped cooking and snapped my head towards him.

"Shorty said that?" I asked. He nodded his head. I rose a brow.

"Are you serious?" I asked again.

"I was ordered by the young master to never lie." He replied while smirking. I sighed.

"Fine, I'll go do that then." I said quietly. He nodded and took over cooking for me. I pecked his cheek.

"I'll see you later." I said and walked out of the kitchen.

Timeskip~

I picked out a simple dress, payed for it, and left. As I was walking back towards the manor I felt a familiar presence near me. I stopped walking and listened around me.

"Claude. There she is." I heard someone say.

"What would you like me to do?" Claude asked.

"I want her." The other one replied.

"Yes, your highness." He replied. I felt his presense run towards me. I squashed the bag as small as I could and began to run. I ran through the crowd, weaving through people. I still sensed his presense behind me.

'Dammit.' I thought. I jumped onto a roof and ran faster. Jumping from roof to roof the manor came into view. I looked behind me and saw Claude with golden knives between his knuckles.

"SEBASTIAN GET YO ASS OVER HERE!!!" I screamed. Then I heard the clanking of metal.

"I'm here, love." I heard him say. I turned around and summoned my sword. I slashed at Claude who dodged, but I appeared behind him and kneed him into a tree. Sebastian came and stood next to me, slightly in front in case I needed protection. Claude walked back out a few seconds later, dusting himself off.

"Tch. Why are you here Faustus?" I asked, already annoyed by his presence.

"My master has ordered me to retrieve you." He replied while licking his lips.

"You can tell him I'm not coming." I said back, tightening my hold on the sword.

"You see I can't do that. If he orders me to do something, I do it." He said stoically. I tch'd.

"Go burn in hell and holy water." I hissed. Sebastian covered his mouth, stifling a laugh attack while Claude just stood there dumbfounded. I appeared next to him, grabbed his wrist, twisted him in the air, and threw him across the forest. We heard a crash afterwards. Sebastian walked up to me, chuckling is head off.

"In hell and holy water huh?" He teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes, now let's get back to the manor." I said quickly while grabbing his hand and dragging him back. I could hear him biting is lip to try and stop chuckling.

"Stop laughing!" I scolded him.

"I don't know why you think I am." He said. I growled, but nonetheless let it go—LET IT GOOOOO!!! I AM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKY— sorry.

Timeskip to tomorrow~

It's the morning of the ball and I woke up to the sunlight peaking through my curtains. I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes and looked around for a second. When my eyes landed on the dress for today's ball, I groaned and flopped back down onto the bed.

'I am not putting on a corset. I'm fine.' I decided. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. Once I was out, I brushed my teeth, my hair, and got into my maids uniform. I walked out of my room, only to bump into Sebastian.

"Morning." I greeted.

"Good morning Y/n." He replied. I nodded and walked past him.

"Are the preparations for the ball done?" I asked, seeing him take long strides to catch up to me.

"Yes. All we need now is the three servants to not mess anything up." He replied. I nodded.

"I'll take care of that." He nodded and pecked my cheek.

I walked into the kitchen only to see Bard about to use a blowtorch.

"Bard." I called out. He jumped while dropping the blowtorch onto the ground.

"Y-yes Y/n?" He nervously replied.

"What were you doing?" I asked while narrowing my eyes.

"Heheh... well I wanted to cook the food faster so I—"

"No, I'll do it. Just go relax until the ball. I'll take over." I interrupted as I walked into the kitchen.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I looked at him.

"I'm positive, now go get ready." I replied, pushing him out of the kitchen.

Timeskip~

It was at the time of the ball and everyone Ciel invited showed up... Aka all of England. I was in the middle of the room, mingling with people.

'God I hate people.' I thought while smiling. I turned around and accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, excuse me." I said quickly.

"No, it's okay it was mostly my fault for not looking." He responded. I nodded.

"I'm George Randolf, pleasure to meet such a fine lady like you." He said while bowing. I smiled.

"I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you too." I replied as I curtsied. He held out his hand.

"Would you care to dance?" He asked me.

'No.'

"I would love too." I replied. I put my hand in his and he dragged me out onto the floor. Everything was fine until he said a sentence that drove me over the edge.

"Your beauty is as rare as an angel." He said, though he probably thought he was as smooth as jiffy. That's a type of peanut butter. An irk mark appeared on my head and I forced a smile.

"Haha, thank you very much." I strained. He chuckled nervously and excused himself when the music was over. I stormed my way over to the staircase, scaring a few people in the process.

'I guess I have a dangerous aura.' I thought. As I got to the beginning of the staircase, Sebastian appeared beside me and offered his hand to me.

"Care to dance m'lady?" He asked with a charming smirk. I smiled lightly and my dark aura vanished. I placed my hand in his.

"I would love too." I replied as I was pulled me onto the floor once again. This time by someone who I actually liked.

Timeskip~

After I danced with Sebastian I went upstairs to my room. Too much interaction. As I was walking down the hallway I quickly dodged to the right and a golden knife whizzed past my head. I quickly turned around, but no one was there. I felt a cloth go around my mouth and all of my strength draining away. I tried to punch him, but I was too weak and I ended up falling unconscious.

'I knew something would happen.' I thought.

"Sebastian... dammit..." Was the last thing I said before I fully passed out.

Yeah! So! How y'all doing?

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}