Nice to meet you

This is when we find out more about reader-chan's past!

Edit: Please shut the fuck up and STOP SPOILING EVERYTHING HOLY FUCKING SHIT

~
You sat at your chamber desk, not doing anything in particular, just lounging around at night. With a yawn, you stretched you stretched your arms above your head. You leaned back over the chair's back to crack your spine.

"Oof..." you sighed at the noise and feeling, shoving your hand under your shirt to scratch your back. Your fingers brushed over skin that was raised and jagged. You followed the thick, pink scar up your back. You sighed, feeling it travel through the valley of your shoulder blades. There were two, mirror opposites of each other. You let out a sigh and leaned forward on your desk.

M/n L/n, or in this case, M/n 'Lucifer', was sitting on the couch in the living room with her daughter by her side. Michael and their other daughter, Eliza, entered the living room.

"What's wrong dear?" Your father asked, noticing how anxious and nervous your mother was. She was ticking her leg and biting her lip.

"Michael, I need to tell you something," she replied quietly.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, hurriedly walking towards her. She never said his full name--unless it was serious.

"I already know you're the archangel. The right-hand man of God and that Eliza is the heiress archangel, but what if I told you I was a..." She trailed off, too nervous to go on.

"A what?" Your father urged. She swallowed.

"A demon."
There was absolute silence between the two of them. Your father paused for a moment before his widened eyes narrowed dangerously. Eliza did the same thing.

"What kind of demon?" He asked, scowling at her. She looked at him, eyes going glassy, but not a tear dropped.

"Lucifer," she replied.

"I knew it," Michael said. The windows to your house shattered, glass shards flying everywhere. Your mother immediately acted, pulling you into her arms and shielding you with her feathery black wings. You could feel your mom move you rapidly through the air.

"Mom--?"

"Shh, don't talk."
You shut your mouth when your father began to talk.

"I've been looking everywhere for you, Lucifer."
You could hear the absolute disgust in his tone.

"Disguising yourself as a human word to seduce me. Blasphemy!"
You could feel something pull you away from your mother's arms, to which she let out an angry yell. You were suddenly in your father's arms, a blade slightly cutting into your throat. You saw your mother freeze in her place with Eliza behind her, ready to pounce.

"What will it be, demon?" Michael asked. "Your spawn, or your crown."

"Our spawn!" Lucifer exclaimed back. "She has your blood too!"

"All the more reason to kill her." You could feel the blade begin to cut through your skin even further. Lucifer's wing took out Eliza first before targeting Michael. He had no choice but to use the sword to defend himself from her, stabbing it through her wing. You were thrown to the floor, glass shards digging into your skin. You looked up to see Michael ripping his blade from Lucifer's wing, tearing it before shoving the blade into her chest. 

A breath of shock left you. Your bright, e/c eyes began to flash back and forth into a deep red wildly. And when you saw your mom grip his arm weakly, that's when you let out a yell. The skin on your back ripped apart, blood splattering across the walls as a pair of huge, feathery red wings emerged. Blood dripped from the coated feathers and to the floor. 

Eliza was the first to try to put you down, but Michael could sense something was off. 

"Eliza, no!"

There was a sudden knock at your door, drawing you out of your thoughts. You quickly stood up from your desk and walked around it. You opened your door to see Sebastain standing on the other side of it.

"Can I help you?" You raised your brow at him. He just raised his own eyebrow at you.

"What's going on with your eyes?"
Your brows furrowed in confusion, blinking at him like he was an idiot.

"What?" You turned your head to look in the glass reflection of a wall clock. Staring back at you was a pair of glowing red eyes. "Well that's particular." Sebastian narrowed his eyes at you, utterly tired of being in the unknown.

"What are you, Y/n? And don't lie to me."

"I'm not bound to that order to you," you replied, your eyes still glowing red. "It's not rocket science. You're smart. Use your brain." It was an utter staring contest between you two. Neither of you let it up.

"If I deem you a threat--"

"I'm not a threat to you or your master."

"You give me no reason to trust you."

"Telling you would make you trust me, then?"

"It'd make it easier."

"Fine then." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him down the hall. When you made it to the main staircase, you chucked him over the railing. He easily landed on his feet, but you didn't care whether he landed on his face, ass, or feet. He slowly looked at you with a scowl.

"How's this telling me anything?"

"Anyone tell you you're impatient as hell?" You stepped up onto the railing before jumping down to the floor, landing on your feet. You then sensed another presence, so you glanced over to the door on the same floor.

"Sebastian! What's going on?!"
Your eyes narrowed.

"Young master, stay back," Sebastian warned, not taking his eyes off of you. "We can't trust Y/n right now." Ciel gave a look of perturbed confusion.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?"

"Your dear Sebastian egged me on," you replied. "Sees me as a threat to you and him. Why, I don't know, but either way, I'm here to dispel any of your worries." As you talked, Sebastian slowly walked over to Ciel, still never turning his back to you. You followed him with your eyes. When he stood in front of the teen, you grinned, showing off your sharpened canines. You then bowed to both of them.

"It's nice to make your acquaintance," you said. You then turned up your head to stare at them, still in a bowing position. "I'm Satan."

Sooooo... How's it going to far? Also thanks for over 30k reads! No, I'm being serious, this story has a shit plot line, and a shit story, but thank you!

Edit: Wow, I really wasn't lying when I said this has a shit plotline and has a shit story

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}