Yay~

This is more like a filler, so you can skip this if you want! However, there will be a dramatic part!

~
I opened my eyes to knocking on my door, so I slowly sat up and stretched.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Your highness, it's time to get up." Someone called while walking into my room. It was a maid.

"You don't have to get me ready. I'm perfectly fine." I said with a smile.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. If I do I won't have a place to stay." She said quietly. I bit my lip, thinking.

"You are dismissed of waking me up in the morning, however, you're on laundry duty then." I ordered. Her eyes lit up.

"R-really?!" She asked, almost dropping the items in her hands. I nod my head.

"Yes. I don't like mornings either." I replied with a slight laugh. She bowed.

"Thank you so much your majesty!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Don't mention it." I replied while dismissing her. She nodded while running out. I sighed while hopping off the bed and into the bathroom. I took a nice hot shower then stepped out. I brushed my h/l h/c hair, and pulled/pinned it back. I walked towards the closet and opened the doors. There were all black dresses, but no corset.

"Finally." I muttered while pulling out one of the dresses.

"Eh. This should be fine." I said while slipping on the dress.

I was about to walk out of the room, but I stopped and saw the crown on my dresser

I was about to walk out of the room, but I stopped and saw the crown on my dresser. I sighed before walking up to it, and putting it on my head.

"Let's begin." I muttered.

~
As I was walking down the long hallways of the palace I passed a room that was filled with papers and a boy in it. I stopped and stood in the doorway, but he didn't notice. I noticed how he was so nervous and almost knocked over a whole stack of papers.

"What is all this?" I asked. He jumped, knocking down a pile of papers.

"Y-your majesty!!" He said while quickly standing up. He had shaggy light brown hair with brown eyes.

"Woah, calm down there. I'm not going to kill you." I said while walking in the room. He visibly relaxed and exhaled.

"What is all of this?" I repeated.

"T-these are all of the papers of the criminals sent to death or jail by the high council." He replied. I nodded while picking up a piece of paper.

"Why is it so unorganized?" I asked. He tensed again.

"I-it's difficult for me, b-because there're a lot of criminals in jail and on death row, a-and I'm clumsy." He replied nervously. I put the paper down and looked at him.