Epilogue~ Until next time~

It's been seven years since my wedding, and let's just say things couldn't get better.

"Momma!" A tiny five year old girl called out. She had Sebastian's black hair, but my e/c eyes.

"What is it D/n?" I asked.

"Daddy wants you!" She replied while giggling and running away. I raise a brow before making my ways towards Sebastian.

"Hey, what did you need?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you remember what day it is?" He asked me. I thought for a moment.

"Isn't today the day I crowned you Prince?" I asked. He smiled before pulling out the crown I gave him. I chuckled before grabbing it from him and putting it down. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and stared into his crimson eyes.

"Now, now. I'm sure Keita has everything covered. Besides, I want to wait a little longer before I show D/n the place she's going to rule someday." I said with a smirk. He sighed before kissing my lips.

"Do you remember the little speech I gave you before I proposed?" He asked. I then quirked a brow, and gave him a 'oh yeah, I remember' look.

"I believe you called me a sarcastic, troublemaking, annoying, crazy girl, no?" I asked.

"Yes I did. And you haven't changed at all." He said with a smirk. My eyes narrowed before a mischievous smirk crossed my lips. He was about to open his mouth, but I had him pinned to the bed with me straddling him pinning his arms above his head. I then leaned my head closer to his.

"Be careful what you say Sebastian~ I can be more of a tease when I want to be." I said seductively while rubbing in between his legs with my knee, making him groan. I then chuckled while sitting up, so that I was sitting on his hips, while my hands were on his chest.

"You're not the only one who can seduce." I said while licking my lips. I then jumped off of him, and to the doorway.

"Just kidding! We can't do anything as long as D/n is here, see yaaaa!" I said while leaving the room. It was silent for a moment until I heard,

"WHAT?!"

I laughed before fist pumping the air.

"Got eem!" I silently said to myself.

"You love teasing him don't you?" I heard Ciel asked. I chuckled.

"Of course. It's fun." I said while facing said boy with D/n in his arms. He sighed.

"What am I going to do with you? You're almost more childish then D/n." He said, irritated. I shrugged.

"It's in my nature." I said.

"D/n, come on, I'll cook you something." I said.

"Yay!" She cheered while jumping out of Ciel's arms and jumping over the railing. Ciel and I both sweatdrop.

"Um... she has a hard time concealing her excitement..." I said awkwardly.

"I've noticed..." He replied.

~
After I gave D/n some food, I went back up to the bedroom.

"Sebastian?" I called out, slowly walking into the room. I was suddenly pinned on the bed with Sebastian on top of me.

"Let's see who can be more of a tease, shall we?" He asked lowly. I smirked before lifting up my head and kissing his jaw.

"It is so on." I whispered in his ear. He the smashed his lips onto mine while slowly beginning to undress.

Let's just say, that Ciel had to take D/n outside...

~
The next morning, I woke up to sunlight peaking through the curtains. I looked over to the side and saw Sebastian. His eyes were closed, but I knew better than that. I smirked while creeping my hand to a certain area. I then squeezed it, causing Sebastian to let out a tiny moan. I chuckled before sitting up, and leaving the bed.

"What was that for?" He asked while sitting up.

"Nothing. Just thought it'd be funny." I replied while getting dressed. He just sighed.

"Tease." He muttered. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said while kissing him and leaving the room. When I entered the dining room, I saw a irritated looking Ciel.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Don't you think you two could've been quiter? I had to take D/n outside." He grumbled.

"Not my fault your butler challenged me." I said while getting tea.

"So that's what that was all about.." Ciel muttered. I laughed.

"Yup. When I'm challenged, I'll do anything to make sure I don't lose. I think it's safe to say I won that little 'battle'." I explained. He just sighed.

"Hey, you're just jealous because you're still a virgin." I teased. His face turned bright red.

"S-shut up!" He stuttered. I chuckled.

"Whatever you say." I said while giving him his tea and leaving the room.

"D/n!" I called out.

"D/n!" I called out again. I sighed irritably.

'Where the fuck could she be?' I thought. I went outside to the garden, and saw her asleep under the tree covered in dirt and leaves. I sighed.

'She is my child...' I thought. I walked over to her and picked her up gently while walking back towards the manor.

"Sebastian." I said.

"What is it?" He asked, appearing next to me.

"Help me get this one cleaned up will you?" I asked.

"Yes." He said while getting the soap and towels ready. I turned on the bath water, and slowly undressed D/n while putting her in the tub. I began to scrub off the dirt she managed to get on her. After a little, she woke up.

"It's about time. How did you get so dirty?" I asked. She giggled.

"I was chasing a butterfly!" She said.

"Of course..." I muttered.

"Here love." Sebastian said while handing me some soap.

"Thanks." I said while opening the cap with my mouth.

"Why isn't daddy helping you?" D/n asked. I shrugged.

"Dunno." Was my reply. She giggled.

"He's lazy!" She said. And irk mark appeared on his head, making me laugh.

'That's right. I created this family. Nothing will ever happen to the two of them..' I thought while slightly smiling.

'Oh and Ciel too...' I thought while snickering.

Well my gems... that's it... It's the end! Now, I may or may not make a sequel, but if I do, it won't be for a while! But I thank you all for reading, favoriting, and commenting on this book! I am also currently writing an AoT reader insert book right now. It follows the plotline, but it doesn't at the same time. I'll most likely publish it when I complete it!

Until next time!

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}