Hehe~

I was standing on the balcony of the palace, overlooking hell. The crimson skies and grey clouds adding the more eerie feeling. As I was looking down the streets I saw a male demon walking, or dragging a child down the streets. My wolf ears and tail popped out so that I could listen.

"W-where are you taking me?" The little girl cried, struggling against his grip.

"To the orphanage!" He snarled. My brows furrowed.

"W-why?!" The girl asked.

"A demon with no powers is useless for me!" He replied while yanking her forward, earning a help and a cry from her. My eyes narrowed as I spread my dark f/c and black wings, flying towards them. I landed in front of them and stood up with a terrifying glare on my face.

"What is going on here?" I asked. He looked at me and scowled.

"What do you want?" He spat. My face went from a glare to a straight on scowl. He gulped, but kept his face hard.

"Just so you know mister I will not tolerate that type of attitude towards me or anyone else." I said while my wings expanded. He growled before throwing the kid at me.

"Fine! If you want the kid then take her! She's useless anyways!" He said was starting to fly off.

"Oh hell no." I hissed. I made a whip out of my blood and it wrapped around his ankle. He started struggling to fly away and glared down at me. (Hey, you're the queen, you're suppose to be badass.)

I turned towards the little girl and rolled up her sleeves. There, I saw whip marks and slashes across her skin. My eyes narrowed as I bared my canines. I yanked the whip down and he came crashing into the ground.

"Keita." I said. In a second she was at my side.

"Yes your majesty?" She asked.

"Take him in for question. If proven guilty, 50 years to life in prison, with two hours of torture each day." I ordered. She nodded.

"As you wish." She said while bowing. She proceeded to pick him up and jumped towards where the building is. (As I said, this is my own interpretation, k? K.) I turned towards the girl and smiled softly.

"What's your name, sweetie?" I asked softly.

"A-Aira." She quietly replied.

"Well hello there Aira. I'm Y/n." I introduced. Her eyes widened.

"Y-Y/n?! You mean the queen?!" She asked, almost elated. I pointed towards my crown.

"The one and only!" I said proudly.

"It's an honor to meet you! I've always wanted to meet you!" She said while squealing. I chuckled while picking her up.

"Come on, let's go." I said. Her face contorted to one of confusion.

"Go? Where?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"To the palace." I replied. A smile appeared on her face.

"Palace?! Why?!" She asked, even though she knew the answer.

"You have no place to stay. So you can stay in the palace. It has a lot of rooms, so I'll assign you an escort." I replied while starting to fly up towards the balcony.

"I'll also maybe train you." I added. Her eyes lit up.

"T-train?! Really?!" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I don't believe in 'uselessness'." I replied as I landed on the balcony.

"Elijah." I called out. In a flash, a boy with dark red shoulder length hair, with white eyes appeared, bowing before me.

"Yes your highness?" He asked.

"This is Aira. Her father was sent to prison for abuse and attempted abandonment. I want you to be her escort until she has either unlocked her powers or is 15." I ordered. He nodded.

"Certainly." He replied. I put her down and she went over towards Elija who picked her up and headed inside. As soon as I was about to follow them a presence behind me stopped me.

"A letter for you, your majesty." She said. I turned around and walked towards her.

"From who?" I asked while taking the note from her hand.

"Doesn't say." She replied. I nodded while opening the envelope.

'Dear little sister,

You should know who I am by now right? You're not that stupid. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying your little 'reign' over that disgusting place.

Because it's about to end soonly, my dear sister. Who knows when or where I'll strike. I may just attack your little boyfriend beforehand.

~Eliza'

I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"Round up about 15 demons and build a barrier around the city. Then send the special operations squad to the overworld to keep watch over Sebastian Michealis, Ciel Phantomhive, Mey-Rin, Baldroy, Finnian, and Pluto." I ordered.

"Yes your majesty." She said while jumping away.

'If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get.' I thought while looking over the balcony.

~
I was in a training room with Aira on the bottom floor of the palace.

"Alright, well the first step is to know what kind of power you posses." I said. She nodded.

"How do I do that?" She asked, looking at me with wide eyes. I smiled while putting my hand under hers and lending her some power. Soon enough a pink crystal appeared in her palm, shocking her.

"So you have the power to control crystal." I said, amused slightly.

"Cool!" She exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

"But how do I control it?" She asked again cutely.

"That's what I'm going to teach you." I replied while backing up.

"Hold out your dominate hand and imagine you're coursing your power into that hand." I intructed. She nodded and did just that. Her hand started to glow pink and a crystal spike shot out through the floor right in front of her.

"I-I did it!!" She said happily, though she was shocked also.

"You did, but you need to train more. There's always a chance that your power could go out of control." I corrected. She nodded.

"I'm ready!" She exclaimed while getting into stance. I smiled and we got back to training her.

~
It was later at night and I was on my balcony that connects to my room. Most lights were out, meaning most people were either doing it, or just not here and searching for souls.

"Kei." I called out. She appeared right before me.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Go to Sebastian and Ciel and stay with them. The SOS will be in hiding and relay the message of the battle. I won't allow my friends and loved ones getting hurt or killed by those shits." I commanded.

"Absolutely." She said while disappearing in a mist.

'Sebastian... Ciel... stay safe, please...'

I literally JUST realized, Special Operation Squad spells SOS.

Like...

Holy shit!

The more you know.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}