I'll be back~

There were black spots that began to strobe in your vision. Your body began to feel numb and weak. You fell to the ground, your hands the only support. It seems whatever that drug was it was strong enough to send even inhuman's into a coma.

"Now, Sebastian!" You heard Ciel yell, but it seemed distant. You then heard the clanking over metal objects. You slowly looked up and saw the blurs of two angels fighting Sebastian. You used your sword for support and shakily got up. With all of your remaining strength you jumped towards the two angels in a perfect angle, slashing them, causing them to let go of their weapons in shock. You swung the sword again and made them crash into a building, motionless. You fell to your knees again with all of your weight on your hands.

'What's... what's happening?' You thought, blinking multiple times. Sebastian knelt in front of you, but with your senses going hazy you couldn't tell.

"Y/n?" You heard his voice say, but barely.

'What the fuck?' You thought.

"Sebas...tian." Was the only thing you said before you blacked out.

"Y/n!" Ciel shouted while running up to Sebastian and an unconscious you in his arms.

"Why didn't you let me help her?" Sebastian asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Because if I let you fight with her you would've probably ended up like that as well. She's a strong girl. She'll make it. I know it." He replied. Sebastian stroked your cheek with his gloved finger.

'Idiot... now look what you've done.' He thought.

~
Darkness... You saw nothing but darkness. You can't see anything nor feel anything.

'Am I... Dead?'

'No, I remember fighting those Angels.'

'But... what's happening with me?'

'I can't move... I can't talk... what happened with those Angels?'

'Oh yeah, I killed them.'

'But where's Sebastian?'

'Sebastian... I wonder how he's doing...'

"Y/n?"

Your ears perked up.

"I heard that you were in a coma from fighting two people. If you can hear me, I just want to say, please wake up soon! It's not the same without you! It's only been a week, but it's so different! Please! Wake up soon!"

He cried out. You know that voice. You knew that voice like the back of your hand.

'Finny? Is that you?'

You then felt a wetness on your cheek. Is he crying? Oh yeah, those Angels... they had that drug and it somehow got on you.

"Y/n."

You heard a feminine voice say.

"It's already been two weeks since you came back. If you somehow hear me, please wake up soon! Sebastian isn't the same with you! He's giving us harder punishments and is being a lot harder on us!"

She said.

'Mey-Rin? Is that you? I'm here! I'm okay! I can't move, but I'm here!'

How have you been unconscious for two weeks already? It's only been like five minutes... to you, at least.

"Hm, how does it feel being in nothing but darkness?"

You heard a voice say.

'Who're you?'