Ooh~ new case, huh~?

I know there's literally no drug like that, but go with it.

Edit: We get it, you're creative, piss off.

~
The week after the Trancy's visit was great! Sebastian told Ciel about your relationship, which he accepted as long as it didn't affect your duties. Then when the servants found out they were like-

'I SHIP IT SO HARD YES I DO!' ~ Mey-Rin

'I KNEW IT!' ~Finny

'USE PROTECTION!' ~Bard

You had successfully punched Bard hard enough that he fell unconscious. After the week had passed Ciel received a letter from the queen. So he called you up to his study to discuss it.

"What did her majesty say, young master?" Sebastian asked, standing in front of him. Ciel sighed while rubbing his temple.

"Apparently, an anonymous person who only goes by the name 'A' has drugged and sent multiple people into coma's." He replied. Your eyes widened ever so slightly.

"What? How is it done?" You asked.

"Apparently, from witnesses, just a drop to the skin by this drug will send them into a coma." He replied. Both of you nodded your heads.

"How does a drug like that even exist?" Sebastian asked.

"I don't know. Probably from experiments and years of research." Ciel replied.

'I have an idea.' You thought.

"What are the victims like? And where does this 'A' strike?" You asked suddenly. Ciel looked at you with curious eyes.

"Both male and female and a couple of streets from Undertakers. Why?" He asked. Sebastian then looked at you, his eyes slightly wide.

"Y/n, you don't mean you'll—"

"I'll be the next 'victim'" You interrupted while staring at Ciel. His blue eye widened.

"What?! What if that drug gets on you?!" Ciel exclaimed slamming his hands on his desk.

"If it does, it can't be helped, but I will. If it means at least stopping them." You replied, not hesitating. Sebastian grabbed your shoulders and spun you around to face him.

"You will not. I cannot risk you falling into a coma for however long for sake of this case." His voice was stern and left no room for argument. Unfortunately, you're an argumentative little shit. You removed his hands from your shoulders slowly and softly, staring up at him.

"Listen, Whatever this drug is we need to put a stop to it before more people are subjected to it." You argued.

"It's still risky nonetheless." Ciel added. You looked over at him.

"I know that, but they're are already too many people in coma's." You agreed.

"But how will defeating them wake them up?" Ciel asked.

"If it's used by an inhuman being then they must've been the one to make it. Once they are destroyed, the toxins will go away as well." You explained. Ciel sighed.

"Alright, but this is an order. Don't let a drop of that drug get on you." He ordered. You bowed.

"I'll try my best, young master." You said before you walked out of the room. Ciel's eyes widened.

'She's never called me young master before.' He thought, staring at his doors. His eyes then narrowed.

'And the way she said it... it felt as if that would be the last time she'll say it.' He finished his thought.

"Young master, what's wrong?" Sebastian asked, noticing his disgruntled expression.

"I have a feeling something is going to happen to Y/n. She never calls me young master." He replied calmly. Sebastian's facial expression turned into a concerned one, though slightly.

"Sebastian. Make sure Y/n is positive about her choice." He ordered. Sebastian nodded.

"Yes my lord."

As you were walking down the hallway, Sebastian appeared next to you, his mouth opened. You sighed and stopped him in his tracks.

"If you're going to ask me if I'm sure about my answer then you're stupid. I'm 100% sure." You stated simply before he could talk. He sighed lightly, but said nothing. You were then spun around and felt a pair of lips pressed against your forehead. You tensed suddenly and waited until he pulled away. You touched the place where he kissed.

"Sebastian, I'll be fine." You reassured.

'I hope.' You thought.

"I know, but what if something happens to you? I need to be prepared." He asked.

"I can't guarantee that nothing will happen, but I won't let them continue this." You replied. He nodded his head.

"Let's go kick some ass." You said while smirking. He smirked back.

"Certainly."

This chapter doesn't really seem... realistic? But it can't be helped. It just sort of seemed like a cool twist and all so... Hehehe sorry if it's cringy...

Edit: Ya, we get it, you're cringy and a shitty writer, you need not remind us.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

P.S does anyone actually read this crap?! Like all of the chapters?! Anyways, bless your soul for reading at least one of my chapters...

Edit: Yes, people actually read this, calm down, you attention seeking piece of shit.