Chapter 63

Veer went back home and kept the two things on the bench top....he knew he has to save Chandni from the evil power. He never believed in these things but now he has to, to save his love from the evil spirit....

He opened a bottle of wine and thought of mixing the drink in the bottle... in that way that evil spirit wouldn't come to about the concoction....

He knew the she would come at night....he recollected Manohar telling him that evil spirit gets powerful at night. Just when he was thinking he heard the knock at the door...

"Veer..." she hugged him tightly... he knew this was certainly not his Chandni's hug.

Veer reluctantly hugged back.

"I missed you so much" Chandni tried to kiss him but he moved away....

"What happened...you don't want to kiss me?"

He smirked... "Let's drink first"

"Drink?"

"Yes...I thought we must drink together"

"Oh Veer... I love you for this. You are my darling" she embraced him tightly...

"Ok sit I will make the drink" he strolled towards the bench top and took the bottle of wine...

"First you" she said and made him drink....Veer felt a nasty taste that burnt down his chest...it was the most awful drink he ever had.... Then he saw her picking up the glass and gulped the entire drink ... he was relieved, at least he made her drink the potion

"That was so good" she muttered and licked her lips...

He was surprised, how could she like that taste...slowly his vision blurred, all he could feel was her hands on his shirt...one by one she unbuttoned his shirt .... Comatose by the drink he restlessly lay on the bed...

Next Morning...

Veer felt strange head ache... he scanned around and found his clothes on the floor and Chandni sleeping next to him, he wanted to slap himself for drinking that mixture...

"Damn woman...what the hell have I done" he pressed his head and walked towards the bathroom. He cursed himself for sleeping with her again...

"This witch is crazy and I am a fool" he ran his fingers in his hair. The moment he stepped out of the bathroom... she was smiling at him...

"Oh Veer..." she hugged him

He was too much exasperated. He wanted to run from her. He had a complete deleterious feelings and a strong smell of alcohol. He has to make an excuse and get away from her.

"I have work to do..." he smiled a little and left quickly...

On the way he thought what futile drink this Acharya Ji had given, it had no effect on her but instead it had affected him. He couldn't believe he slept with her again.

-----------------------------------------------

Manohar was shocked hearing Veer's last night story. He couldn't believe this.

"What about the saliva?" Manohar queried

Veer irately gawked at Manohar "go, you get that...don't you understand....that drink had zero effect on her"

Kaka was listening to the two when a nurse came in "excuse me Sir... someone has come to see you"

They saw a man dressed in white... with a small book in his hands... "Kaka"

Manohar stepped forward "yes..."

"My name is Bala, I have come from the ashram.... Acharya Ji sent me. He will come in two days"