Chapter 29

"Meenakshi.....i have already called Dr Das ...she must be on her way....." Kamini shouted from Chandni's room while Meenakshi was ready to leave......

"alright mom....just let me know when Dr Das comes.....i am leaving now...." Meenakshi picked up her bag and left....

Chandni felt weak..... "God knows whose evil eye fell on you....." Kamini said while checking her fever.....

Kamla came with a small glass filled with some ayurvedic syrup made by Kamini.....

Chandni felt like vomiting again.... "no....i can't drink this....its horrible..."

"Chandni you have to drink to get better..." Kamini hold the glass close to her mouth.....

Chandni stared at her Grandmother "please Grandma.......spare me from this drink......i can't ...."

she couldn't speak and rushed to the bathroom.....

------

"but Kaka if we are starting a tea estate.....then we must have some knowledge of its working...." Veer answered....

Kaka was surprised to see Veer's dedication "but how will you get experience yourself??? I mean how can this be possible???"

"it is easy....i must work with someone who is running a successful tea estate in Darjeeling" Veer replied with a smirk.....as if he knew where he wants to work and what he wants to do.....

"that's a good idea.....but how can you work...?? I mean you have such a big empire and working under someone...." Kaka thought .....

While Veer smiled "Kaka....its just a matter of experience......once I get a complete knowledge I can run this tea estate very nicely....right now I don't have that experience and guidance......"

Veer looked at Kaka who was thinking about Veer's idea...... "do you know someone.....who can help you??"

Veer smiled "yes"

--------

"She's in the bathroom......" Kamini said to Dr Das.... "you please have a seat.....i am so worried for her...."

Chandni came outside.....she looked pale..... "Chandni.....darling what happened?? you look so weak...." Dr Das asked her to lay on the bed until she does her checkup.....

After some time.....

"Chandni I am writing some medicines.....you need complete rest......" Dr Das took out her pad.....

Kamini looked at Dr Das "but what has happened to her??"

"oh nothing Kamini aunty.....she has viral infection......don't worry I have written some medicines and please make sure she eats on time and no stress for her....." Dr Das looked at Chandni "just relax......it seems you are stressing over something...... I will leave now....you take care"

After Dr Das left......Kamini gave her the medicines...... she fell asleep after some time.....

------

"May I come in?" Veer knocked at the door.....

Meenakshi looked up and gave a broad smile "what a pleasant surprise.....please come in Veer....how are you??"

"very well thanks.....i want a favor Maam" he said politely.....

"firstly please stop calling me maam......you can all me aunty....." Meenakshi heard her phone .... "excuse me Veer"

"yes mom....how is Chandni now??" Meenakshi asked worriedly.....

Veer looked at Meenakshi while she was talking on the phone.....