Chapter 30

"Veer......" she said softly..... "please..... don't do this..."

He looked at her innocent face.....she seemed tired and sleepy due to the medicines she was taking...... he lightly kissed her forehead and walked away.......

After some time......

Veer was driving on his way back to Kurseong when he saw someone standing on the side of the road..... he stopped the car...... this time she wasn't smiling but crying....he could hear her clearly.....he stepped out of the car and came closer..... "Chandni" he was shocked...... this time he knew it couldn't be Chandni.... "who are you??"

but she didn't answer and started walking .....

"bloody hell.....don't you have a life??" he shouted but she didn't turn back.... .. he wanted to follow her....to see where she finally goes.... he went back towards his car.....

the moment he started driving.....she was no where..... angrily he stepped out with a bottle of alcohol "drink it....and have some sleep...."

------

Next Day....

Manohar was still yawning when he saw Veer standing outside the house..... he was surprised to see him so early....

"it seems you didn't had good sleep???"

Veer turned to look at him "I have least bothered about anyone in my life....but"

"so you are thinking about your lady love...." Manohar smiled.....

Veer retorted angrily "i usually see a lady in white dress that looks exactly like Chandni.....but she's not Chandni...."

"what???" Manohar knew Veer would never lie about this and even when he's drunk he knows what he's doing.....so there was no point asking Veer if he was drunk or not...... "since when??"

"from last few months....." Veer replied.....

Manohar didn't had much clue....but he was still thinking about the mystery that Veer had come across.......

"what's going on here??" Kaka came with his cup of tea......

Veer smiled "nothing Kaka just enjoying the morning Sun...."

Kaka was happy to see him so early "well come inside breakfast is ready...." he walked in....

"thank God Veer you didn't tell anything to the old man.....otherwise he would have created so many stories out of this..." Manohar laughed while Veer seriously stared at him......

-------

Chandni woke up late but felt much better......she immediately realized she needs to submit her assignment in college..... she quickly changed and went downstairs.....

"where are you rushing Chandni....???" Meenakshi asked.....

"Mom please....i will tell you later...i am running late for college.....today's my last day to submit my work...."

"wait wait....Chandni....you rest...i will drop this in your college" Meenakshi said.....

Chandni was relieved "oh thanks mom..." she handed the assignment to her mother.... and went back to her room....

she thought of reading some book when her eyes fell on the stone kept on the book shelf....... "i have to find out about this place..."

-----

soon she heard the door bell...... Kamla was in the kitchen....her Grandmother was doing her morning prayers.....

Chandni walked downstairs and opened the door "you???"