Chapter 62

Kamini speculated what's happening with Chandni, she looked tremendously weak and was about to faint...Shama came at the door with a plate full of flowers, some incense sticks "Chandni, what's happening?"

Chandni vexed to shut her ears to evade the sounds of the religious prayer "can you shut the noise"

Kamini scrutinised her carefully "this is not Chandni"

Shama startlingly looked at her sister "what are you saying?"

"Yes Shama...this is not Chandni."

Kamini took the holy water in her hand and stepped outside.... She sprinkled the water on Chandni... that made her fall on her knees as she felt fragile and slowly collapsed on the ground...

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes Veer...we had a doubt the moment she entered the house...Chandni would never behave like this." Shama believed

Veer now assumed about her behaviour since she was back... Shama and Kamini both were right to some scope. Chandni who likes Kaka a lot, circumvented to even see him at the hospital, Chandni was against someone who was alcoholic and on the plane she herself wanted to drink. Then he reminisced her spending the night with him, Chandni never enjoyed that before, as she considered it bad or what so ever before marriage.

"I think you are right" he whispered... "But we shouldn't talk in front of her...I will see what I can do"

He hurriedly left the house...

After few hours...

It was late at night... when Chandni woke up... as it was agreed that Shama and Kamini will keep an eye on her all the time.

It is said that the evil comes in its real form once in twenty four hours...

She glanced around and saw a jug of water... she felt a pang of hunger...slowly she walked downstairs... and saw the kitchen .... Her eyes fell on fruit and vegetables that she did not ate...

She peeked around, then slowly opened the main door and stepped outside without making any sound...

"See... she did not eat any curry, or fruit instead walked out" Kamini whispered...

"Let me inform Veer" Shama picked up the phone...

--------------------------------

Veer was driving towards her house, there wasn't much traffic on the road. He checked the clock. It was 1:00am at night... where the hell she could go, he thought....

Just after few minutes he saw her sitting in the middle of the road... what was she doing at this hour in the middle of the road and a big jungle on its left.

How come she travelled so far, he couldn't see her car anywhere... it was dark and cold outside...but she was only wearing a shirt... he could see her long hair ...the beam of the headlight made her turn around...

"Chandni..." Veer was shocked to see her ....

She giggled slyly and ran towards the other side of the road into the bushes...

Veer didn't knew what to do... this was something frightening, it was simply shocking for him. He always saw his pure Chandni and now her condition is getting eviler....

He went towards the bushes to find her, but she was nowhere to be found. He drove towards her house...his mind was upset...this is the girl he loves and she is behaving in such a creepiest way...

He stopped the car ... he still could not imagine how Chandni could be eating a dead cat on the road. He wouldn't be able to tell this to Kamini and Shama. He has to find out a solution for this and help Chandni to recover. May be she was ill.