Chapter 26

with moist eyes she looked at him.... "please Veer.....don't do this"

"i am not good.....but I am not that bad" he pushed her away........ the incident shocked her.....she cried out and fell on her knees..... with her hands on her face......she cried bitterly.....

Veer was about to leave.....but he couldn't see her crying.....

slowly he bend down, touched her shoulders.....astonishingly she looked at him....his eyes were moist.....she couldn't see danger in his eyes anymore.....

he helped her get up "i will drop you....sit in the car" for some reason she stopped for a second and then moved towards his car and without saying anything slid inside..... he drank his last sip and started driving......

there was silence throughout the journey....neither spoke anything..... soon they reached Darjeeling..... he parked outside her house..... she stepped out of the car and walked towards the main door of the house....

she casually turned around and looked at him..... "Veer....." she screamed..... "just get out of the car" she came running towards him.....

Veer was surprised to see her shouting...... "Chandni what happened??"

"Veer come out....fast"

------

"some stories can be unsaid.....some can be wrong......and few of those stories always hide the truth....." Acharya ji completed his sentence.....

"but Acharya Ji, I didn't understand" Shama said....

"you must wait.....what's her name though?"

"Chandni......" Shama answered...but she was waiting for an answer to her question.... "my sister is always worried for her Grand Daughter's life...... please help Acharya Ji"

Acharya Ji smiled "well she already completed half of the thing that she had come for.......she was a prey of a misunderstanding, that had cursed the entire generation.......but now she has liberated him......"

Shama was confused "prey!!! misunderstanding, !! liberated him....... sorry Acharya Ji...can you please elaborate the entire thing......"

Acharya Ji looked at her "don't worry......she herself will find out about herself......Chandni is a strong girl....why do you worry for her...."

Kamini was waiting for Shama's phone..... as she had somehow managed to meet Acharya Ji....

______

Veer immediately came out of the car..... Chandni hold his hand... "thank God you are safe"

Veer didn't understood anything.... "what do you mean??? is this a drama or what??"

Chandni angrily looked at him "drama!!!........ there was something behind you.....as if grabbing your neck...."

"what???? my neck!!!" he laughed...... "i don't mind if that's your ghost.....well I must admit you haunt me at night" he smiled....

"i....i haunt you??? are you insane Veer.....why will I???......one more thing....i have felt and always felt someone around you.....i am not creating a drama"

Veer looked at her for a moment but didn't say anything......she watched him driving out of her driveway.....

------

Next Day......

"i don't know....but I feel my life is incomplete......something is missing from my life.....i feel like crying...." she went on talking by herself while strolling in her tea estate......