Chapter 25

Many days passed away but Veer and Chandni didn't see each other.....Veer was somehow sure that he would get Chandni no matter what happens, on the other side Chandni was confident that she would never fall for Veer.....It was not only difficult but almost impossible for her to forget about what all happened with her.......

One evening......

Misha saw Veer standing outside the house....he didn't talk to anyone, "Veer....." he didn't turn to even look at her "its been so many days that you haven't spoken to anybody....please Veer at least listen to what I am saying...."

Veer looked at her....... "what??"

"please Veer.....don't say no.....not today atleast...." she pleaded....

Manohar heard Misha "Veer....she's right.....its her birthday today...she wants to take you out"

Veer looked at Misha .... "i am sorry Misha....but I..."

"please Veer......ok I promise it won't be for long....ok we will go to a cafeteria just for coffee..."

Manohar watched him "Veer....it won't take much time....."

Veer smiled a little "alright......you also come with us"

Misha was happy..... "yes lets go"

Kaka saw him from the window....he knew Veer can never forget Chandni......but it was good for him to go out for a change....

------

It was late night....

Chandni finished her dinner and went to sleep......somehow she couldn't sleep and only thought about Veer..... "he's bad...i shouldn't think about him...."

she rolled on the bed from one side to another.....the moment she closed her eyes she thought about him.....she remembered how he forcefully kissed her.....it was difficult for her believe that he has changed and suddenly wants to marry her because he slept with her......

it was the most horrible incidents in her life........she touched her lips that were one with Veer's lips......she remembered how he embraced her in his arms......she tightly shut her eyes in despair....she touched her forehead......she was sweating.....

-----

"you remind me of Chandni...." Veer gazed at the bottle of whiskey...... "the difference is I have you, but I want her" he opened his bottle and poured the whiskey in the glass..... he smiled and gulped four, five glasses.......

-----

Though Chandni knew he wasn't good...still she thought about him..... she got up from the bed and looked outside the window......

why is she thinking about the man who spoiled her life.....it was her fault as well, how could she even like him, when he doesn't deserve any love and kindness.....

"i hate you" she walked towards the mirror and saw the mark on her chest that has completely faded.....it wasn't there anymore "this mark can go Veer, but the mark you have left on my heart can never fade away"

-----

"Veer....." he dropped the glass........ "Veer" he heard again.....

"i hope my ears are alright......how is this possible.....is that you my damsel...???"

he got up from his couch and looked outside..... there wasn't anyone...... "bloody hell........." ..... he opened another bottle when he heard again.... "Veer....."

this time he heard the sound more clearer.... he opened the window and glanced around.....with blurry vision he tried to look around..... "please come to me Veer" ....