Chapter 27

"But what are those people asking Kaka??" Veer asked him very casually....

Kaka didn't wanted to tell Veer....but he knew that Veer should know about his industry and business and what going on with it......

Kaka informed Veer about the workers in one of his companies is sitting on strike....... "there are few violent people among the workers who are manipulating all the workers and asking them to stop work"

Veer infuriated.... "why didn't you tell me before..." but then he himself was never interested in his business or the big empire that his Father and his for fathers had been running......then how could he expect Kaka to inform him....

He suddenly get so worried.....there was an urge.....he couldn't somehow see anybody spoiling what his Father had established, be it just a part of the big empire....he must go himself and sort this problem.......

"Kaka I am going to Mumbai.....i know how to solve this problem...." angrily he walked towards his room.....

Kaka was surprised to see Veer's reaction....his old eyes couldn't believe what they had seen......for the first time in his life Veer took the responsibility on his shoulders....

Kaka knew those men were dangerous and sometimes even carry some sharp weapons with them.....he thought of informing the police and getting their help if the things get worse.....

------

Next Day....

"But Chandni how can we send you to an unknown place and why do you want to go now???" Meenakshi queried

Chandni knew her family would never allow her to go alone.....she quickly thought over "well I am going with Maneka.....actually its a project.....we....we got it from the college..."

"Maneka!!!!...... that's even shocking....how can her Father let her go alone....he's so over protected...." Kamini snapped annoyingly...... "and girls don't go alone...."

Chandni was unable to convince them...... she had to find another suitable way of going to Rajasthan.....

"i am getting late for me college..." she picked up her bag and left......

------

All the workers were surprised to see him..... this was the first time when all the staff saw him in his senses.....most of the time he was drunk when they saw him.....

Veer asked them again... "so what are your demands???" his voice was loud and commanding...... the workers could feel the authority and dignity in his voice that impressed them.....

Rahgu and his men saw him from the distance...... "he is becoming our hurdle.....if the workers keep on listening to him then our plans will fail." they were not a part of the company... "we have to throw him out of our way......"

-------

"But Chandni.....why only Rajasthan?? I mean the college trip can go somewhere else..." Professor Smita replied....

Maneka took out her huge pack of chips "forget it Chandni......i am telling you no one would go to Rajasthan...."

Chandni thought something and replied "but maam .....we already live in the hills and most of us haven't seen the desert and specially the beauty that Rajasthan has......"

Professor Smita was astonished as Chandni was never interested to go in any of the college trips but this time she was suggesting a place and trying to convince.... "Chandni I am happy that you are participating in the college activities and events......but we have to take everyone's opinion...."