Chapter 46

he placed a small kiss on her ear...... "you saved me from death"

for next few seconds she revised his words

"you saved me from death"

Chandni's heart thudded against her chest..... Veer could easily feel her heart beats.....he hold her more closer "there was a curse on my family which is said to be hundreds of years old....."

Chandni's mind had showered numerous questions in those few seconds..... she wanted to pull from the embrace and look at him but his hold was so tight that clearly he doesn't want to leave her even for a second..... she relaxed her mind to concentrate on Veer's words...... each and every word touched her heart and soul......

Veer stopped for sometime and pulled away a little to look at her features, her eyes that were waiting for him to continue...... her hands were cold but she wasn't nervous, "Chandni"

he took her face in his hands....... she was lovingly looking at Veer as if she was always waiting for him to hold her, to love her......

the moment she blinked her eyes.....he could see her eyes wet..... was she crying...... his thumb reached her eyes...... and wiped the small tear that occupied her beautiful eyes......

"you are crying?" he said softly.....

Chandni wanted to hear him again and again...... but somehow she first wanted to look at him....he always seemed so happy but he had hidden so much pain inside..... she simply nodded her head that she wasn't crying...... and took his face in her hands...... they were close....very close...... she removed all the distance between them.....

her lips felt the touch of his lips......though it was just a touch but the effect on her body was hundred times more than she could imagine.....it was some other feeling or emotion.....her legs trembled......

she didn't open her eyes....they were shut tightly...... she didn't remember when his lips made another touch with her lips.....her hands moved down towards his chest......... for the next few seconds she felt tremendous change in herself...... it was not just a kiss, it seemed a transformation......her body didn't seemed hers.....she never wanted to stop him...... he kissed her gently sucking her lips...... his right hand moved towards her nape......and left hand made its hold around her waist.......

The morning sun enveloped from the mountains....... All Chandni could feel was cool breeze from the mountains and hot kiss on her lips..... his hands felt like magic on her body...... she never wanted to open her eyes......

Veer sucked her lips tenderly......feeling her warm breath......her lips were so beautiful that he never wanted to leave them......just like rose petals her lips always felt pure and juicy.......

After a very long time........

He lifted his head to look at her face that had turned all crimson..... her eyes still closed experiencing the change her body felt few seconds back.......

"Chandni" his voice made her heart beat against her chest..... she couldn't open her eyes to face him......she felt embarrassed.... "Veer" she whispered.......

he held her closer to him.......

"Veer.....please don't say anything......" she whispered again......

without saying another word he lifted her in his arms, and took her under a huge tree where he lay her nicely on the ground.......

She didn't open her eyes....her enormously beautiful body trembled....she was nervous........she felt him on her side sliding his arm around her waist.......