Chapter 42

After waiting for Simon at the entrance of the hotel, we briskly walked to the club. It was freezing cold, and I was shivering the entire way, missing my warm bath.

"How much farther?" Simon asked.

"It's just down the street from here, I think." We took a turn on an intersection, and then I saw the club clearly. Unfortunately, my eyes DIDN'T deceive me. It was the strip club.

"C'mon!" I said to Simon, running ahead.

When we got to the entrance, Simon talked the security guards to let us in to get the boys. After a small debate, we were allowed in, and I immediately wished I hadn't gone in.

The place smelled like alcohol, and it was sickening. A man took us past another door, where the clubbers were, and it was a horrifying scene.

"Oh my God!" I cried, closing my eyes. Simon placed his hand on my shoulder and guided me through the building. The boys were sitting at a table, just talking. Simon tapped my shoulder, and I looked up.

"There they are." I said.

"Now let's have some fun with this, shall we?" Simon whispered.

"Oh, yes. I like where you're going with this."

"Do you want to do it?"

"It would be my pleasure." I walked over to the boys, trying to hold in my laughs. I finally approached their table.

"Soooooo." I said, getting the boys to turn around and gasp. "Shall I get anyone some more drinks?"

The boys were speechless, and all gave me the deer-in-the-headlights expressions.

"I'll take a water." said Louis, jokingly. Zayn slapped Louis's arm, and I slammed my hands hard on the table, making the boys jerk back.

I glared at them. "Or how 'bout we go back to the hotel?"

The boys all stood up, silently. They followed me back to the entrance of the club, heads down.

"Hayley?" Asked Liam, opening the rusted doors and letting a blast of cold air hit us in the faces, "You're not going to tell Simon about this, are you?" I could tell that they were going to pull something on me if I told Simon AFTER I discovered them sitting in the club.

I almost giggled. They were going to be in SO much trouble. "And as long as you say that NOW, you've got NOTHING on me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Harry.

"It means that-" came Simon's voice, "-Hayley gets a raise."

The boys gasped when they saw Simon. Niall cursed.

I couldn't help myself anymore. I cracked up. This was too funny. I did catch a glare that Harry threw at me, but I ignored it.

"Hayley," said said Simon, sternly. "That's enough."

I abruptly stopped laughing, though I could catch a glance of Simon's almost hidden smirk. We all hopped in the cab. Simon and I got in first.

"Way to go, Hayley." said Simon. I smiled.

The rest of the boys all jumped in, quickly.

"Take us to the areana." said Simon to the taxi driver. Then he looked back at the boys.

This was going to be a serious confrontation.