Chapter 5

My dad came up to the airport terminal about an hour later. My mom, brother, and sister were waiting for me.

I hopped out of the car, but Harry pulled me back in.

"no, they'll see me." he said.

"but they won't recognize me." I said. Harry pondered that thought. The he let go of my arm. I jumped out of the car again and pulled out my suitcase, which was packed for a week of clothes. Needless to say, I would need access to a laundromat weekly. I walked over to my mom and siblings. I hugged each of them goodbye.

"Where's Harry?" Major directioner, Kenzie said. I pointed to the car. Kenzie slowly walked over, and started to shake. Oh God. I ran over to her, and noticed that her face went pale.

Harry came out and pulled his hood over his head.

"Hurry" he huffed.

I grabbed Kenzie' s shoulders, and directed her over to him. Harry smiled. "Hi." he said. Kenzie' s eyes fluttered, then she passed out in my arms.

"err...here" I said shoving Kenzie into Harry's arms. "Say cheese." I took out my iPhone and snapped a picture. Some girls suddenly noticed Harry.

"Drat" he said, handing Kenzie back to me. He took off running.

"...I gotta go." I said to mom and Mason.

"bye sweetheart, take care and don't leave the band."

"Course not." I said, giving my brother, mom, and dad a kiss. "good luck for graduating." I said to my brother. "you're gonna need it." I smirked.

"Not as much luck as your face needs" he shot back. We both cracked up.

"Mason, Hayley," mom said. "there's no need for that."

I grabbed my luggage.

"No, I'll do it, just catch up to Harry." Dad said. He grabbed my bags and walked into the baggage check in. I ran down the airport.

"Harry!" I cried. People turned around. "uhh..." I started.

Suddenly, I was scooped up and placed into a golf cart. I screamed, but then came face to face with Liam Payne.

"Uhhhhh...hello" I said nervously.

"Didn't want to leave you stranded, Love." Said Louis in the seat in front of us. His arm was wrapped around the back of the chair. Girls were chasing us. Harry was desperately swerving the golf cart around people in the airport. Liam and I were sitting on the backwards seats. Louis and Zayn were in the middle seats, and with Harry driving, Niall was sitting with him in shotgun.

They were balancing their backpacks on their laps and the security guards were chasing us. Harry swerved the golf cart and hopped off. The boys all hopped off too. I was scattered. What were we doing? The boys all ran down the hallway, with me, nervously behind. Harry opened a back door and ushered us in. He shut the door behind us. He walked briskly behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked, impatiently. The boys single filed down the dark hall.

"To the airplane." Zayn said. "Where else?"

Finally we opened another door to reveal sunlight. I gasped in awe as we walked up the steps to a jet. It looked huge on the ground! I almost tripped on the stairs. Niall caught me.

"Watch your step." he said with a sheepish smile. He walked past me and boarded the plane.

My new life was about to begin.