Chapter 41

OMG I'VE GOT OVER 1,000 views! I only just put this up this summer and that's fantastic! On behalf of myself and the AMAZING One Direction, (who are the subject of the story) Thank you! Now that school's starting next week, I'm going to update a little less often, but I'll try about once a week. Also, share this story to any of your directioner friends! I'm sure they would love to read it. It's been really fun to write this fanfic, and I hope you all like the rest of it!

----------------------

So there was a peaceful eight hours since we wrapped up Harry's birthday. (It was eight in the morning.) Today, we going to VEGAS! Home to the gambling. The boys seemed pretty excited too, actually. When we got there at about nine, we went straight to the hotel, and it was a lot harder than Reno because there were a million more fans there. I zipped up my coat so that no one could pull it off me, it's actually happened to Harry once, and boy, THAT was terrifying.

It was really cold for some reason. There was old snow and ice on the ground. It was also very dry, and it was only February second. Everyone was going through some allergy problems, so we drove here instead of flew. I desperately wanted to get to the hotel because I had my own room, and I wanted to take a hot bath.

A sneeze later, Harry asked me if it was ok to tour around the city. I thought about that. They didn't get much sleep the night before, and they were all coughing and sneezing. Finally, I decided to let them go because we were only going to be in Vegas once.

"Fine," I said. "but be here by noon."

"Allright." Said Liam, leading the boys off.

"Wait, give me your bags." I said. They all handed me their suitcases, and a hotel security guard helped me move them into a taxi.

At the hotel, I picked up all their room keys and set their bags in them. There were fans outside of the hotel, waiting for the boys, but after I was pushed through the mob by a bodyguard, I said that they weren't here now.

My room was GIANT, and I had an amazing view of the city. I could see the casinos, the replica pyramids and Sphynx. It was all so busy, and it wowed me. First things first, however, so I put on my bathing suit, and filled the HUGE tub with hot water. While it was filling, I decided to look outside again, so I put on my coat and walked out to the balcony. I was greeted by a blast of cold air, making shiver. I glanced directly down the street, and saw a group of boys walk to a club. I looked closer, and saw that it was THE boys! They were all wearing their hoods up, and sunglasses, so no one would notice them, but I saw some people down the street from them, trying to catch up with them. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering where they were going. I saw Harry jump around, and do a little dance. They opened a pair of doors, and walked in. I strained my eyes to see the sign on the building. I saw the word 'club'. It was a bit annoying to me that they always go to clubs, but just as long as they didn't drink too much, it would be okay. I was about to go back inside, when I glanced at another sign on the building. It read the word "Strip". It was then that I realized that they were going to a strip club. That was BAD. They could get in a lot of trouble with the press. The girls who saw the boys couldn't figure out where they went, so they all randomly left. I quickly called Simon.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi, Simon." I said, "It's Hayley."

"Yeah, I know. I've got caller ID."

"Anyway," I began. "The boys asked me to explore the city a bit, and I said it was ok, I mean, just as long they were in cars. So I came here to the hotel, and I was looking out from my balcony, when I literally SAW the boys all go into a strip club."

"In a strip club?!"

"I guess so."

The line was quiet for a minute. Then Simon finally spoke up. "Well, I am actually here today. I wanted to surprise you guys at the concert. I guess we can meet in front of the club, and we can go get the boys, okay?"

"Really?" I asked, excitedly. "You're here?"

"Yep."

"Well I Am surprised!"