Chapter 6

I was silent for the majority of the seven hour plane ride. I was just so starstruck that I was sitting next to the world's most popular boyband!

I was sitting alone, looking out the window, when Liam came over to me. I blushed. I couldn't explain how amazed I was with meeting him. Now he actually wants to talk to me!

I imagine that in six months, we're all gonna be talking like BFFs.

"Hello, Hayley." He said with a wry smile. His eyes showed he was a bright person on the inside.

"h-hi" I stuttered. Crap. How am I gonna get through this?

"Just wanted to see how you are doing." Liam said contently. I wonder if he can act cool like this around Justin Bieber.

"I'm well, doing ok, I guess." I mentally slapped myself. Now I was acting like hanging out with the band was boring. Well, I WAS bored, but not by their company. I could hardly hold my composure.

"Wow, I'm glad we choose a laid-back kid." Louis said. I glanced over at him, alarmed at the sound of his voice. He had been silent for the entire ride so far.

"Yeah, take a que from Hayley, Lou," Said Harry. "and don't talk so much."

"I think that also applies to Niall." said Louis arrogantly.

Niall made a face at him. I chuckled.

"C'mere, Hayley," said a silent voice. I craned my neck to see where it was coming from. In a dark corner, Zayn was patting some chair space next to him. I grinned. I stood up, and balanced my way to the end of the jet. I sat in the chair next to Zayn. He gave me a smile back at me.

"Oh, can you pass me the blanket?" I said softly. "I'm kinda getting cold."

"Harry can warm you up, mate." he said, jokingly. I blushed. The boys cracked up. Well someone ate dirt today, and as they say, you are what you eat.

"Sure." said Harry, heading over to me.

They were serious?! Holy crap, NOOOOOOOO!

I pulled my feet up to my chest and began playing with my boot straps nervously. Harry approached me, his chest puffed. I widened my eyes in terror. I had no idea what he was gonna do, and that, my friend, is the root of fear. Unknowing-ness.

Anyways, Harry stretched out his arms wide in front of me with a wide smile. He stood there for a few awkward seconds, until he said "Hayley, stand up!" through his teeth. Still embarrassed, I stood up. Harry then wrapped his muscular arms around my shoulders, then rubbed his both his arms on my sides. Like when you rub your hands together to make friction when you're cold, except Harry was rubbing his arms against my sides.

Pretty weird if you can imagine.

Finally the awkwardness stopped a minute later, and he asked "Do you feel warmer now?"

Well I'm not sure how on God's green Earth someone could possibly be warmed up by that.

"Harry Styles just hugged you for a full minute!!!!!!" said Louis, loudly.

Oh, NOW I'm warm. From all the blushing.

Harry gave me a cheeky smile, and crossed his arms together over his chest.

"Wow, that's much longer than how long he warms us," Said Niall. "I reckon he's taking a fancy to 'ya, mate."

Harry blushed and rolled his big green eyes. They looked so tender and sincere in person. I've got to say though, these boys are certainly special.