Chapter 4

Friday! Today's my last day! I slumped to my locker, with as usual, fifty girls around me.

"Tell Louis I love him." one girl said.

"Give Harry my number!" one other girl said, and squeal, squeal, squeal. I grabbed my coat and school supplies from my locker. I shut the door, and walked down the hall as if no one was following me at all. I sighed. I walked across the courtyard, making a sudden turn and loosing the girls.

I did a double-take and walked into the front office. My dad was in there with my luggage. Honestly, I didn't understand HOW mom and dad let me go, but since our family is pretty big, they must be counting on me for the paycheck. The less mouths to feed, the better. Jordyn was also in the front office to say good bye.

"Here." I said, handing my junk to my dad. He took it.

"Hello, Love," called a familiar voice. I turned around to see Harry. It's been two weeks since I last saw him, when the band was here to tell me that I won. I ran over and hugged him. He gave me a nice strong hug back. It felt reassuring. I was on a roller coaster of emotions right now. I was so starstruck.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here to escort you to London." He said in his British accent. "Honestly, you didn't think you'd travel that far alone, did you?"

"No." I replied back with no meaning behind it.

"Allright, let's get a move on" Dad said. I sighed. I probably won't be back at this school ever again. I remembered when I was a Freshman. The school seemed so huge. All I ever wanted to do was change someone's life for the better. Kinda cheesy, but real. I wanted to change the world. Well now being a sophomore and still not knowing around the entire school, I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

And to think I was going to still be a normal child a year from now. I smiled, thinking of my life ahead of me. I still have so much more to learn.

I hugged Jordyn good bye. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Aww, Jaguar." I said, calling my friend by her nickname. Jordyn giggled. "I'm gonna be fine. We'll still see each other."

"Girly?" Jordyn said. "you're cray!"

We both cracked up at our inside jokes, while Harry was trying to figure them out. I sighed again. Jordyn went quiet.

"Here," she said, giving me something silver. I took it from her hands. It was a charm bracelet.

"Jaguar!" I cried, about to cry. "this is so pretty!" the charm bracelet only had four charms on it though. An ice skate, a softball, a BFF charm, and a 1D charm. Still, I loved it to pieces.

"Go get 'em, Tiger!" Jordyn cried, giving away my secret name and another inside joke.

"Allright." said Harry, impatient. "I'm ready when you are."

"What if I'm not ready for a while?" I asked, testing his authority. Harry sighed, and dad chastised me.

I shook my head and laughed secretly to Jordyn. We were BFFs since sixth grade. I don't want to leave her. I hug her again, and clip on the bracelet. Harry helps me carry out my luggage to dad's car. He sits in the back so he won't get noticed, with me. I close the door, and dad starts the car. He back out of the parking lot, and down the road. Just before he turns the corner, I glance back at the school.

I have a good feeling that I'll be back here within a year's time.

--------

In the next chapter, Hayley is going to meet the rest of the boys again, and fly to the London Heathrow Airport. This is when you'll learn about her entire family, and what it'll be like to be the assistant manager.