Extra Scenes: Yoongi Version

After all of them going back to palace, Minhyuk and the bad senior died, killed by Taehyung.

Everything was still in a mess, so Namjoon use his power to destroy the mess and Hoseok use his power to recreate everything. While Jimin was helping Jin to help the angels that hurts.

Taehyung also still resting after that incident which also under Jimin and Jin's control because he lost lot of blood when he fought with Minhyuk and the senior.

That night, Yoongi were lay down in his room resting when suddenly someone knock his door. He turn his head to the door way, and his smile draw from his tiny red lips.

"Hi honey." He greet you and your wings spreading perfectly as he saw you come to him.

You come closer and sit on the edge of his bed with a glass of warm greentea on the tray. "How you feel by now?" You asked.

"Better. Never be this good, anyway.... your wings... you don't know how to hide it?" He chuckles and you pout at him.

"W... why? I'm Raein and I just have my wings! Why can't I show it to everyone?" You snap and he laugh at your cuteness.

"Okay okay. Raein with the wings. So, feed me that delicious tea please?" Yoongi added after success stop his laugh.

You pout at him but slowly feed him too. Yoongi happily eat it until something cross his mind. "Yah, when I back to heaven first and when I fainted inside that bubble, what you did with Ilhoon?"

"Ilhoon ? Ah, he helped me to spread out my wings, and teach me how to fly. Then he lead me to heaven, help me to found the guardians, so I can found you." You said while thinking, doesn't realize that he was getting jealous.

"Really?? Why he suddenly become so nice? Doesn't he also team up with Minhyuk?? How could you believe in him??" He snap.

"Ah yeah, he told us that at first he wanted to help Minhyuk, but after he being around me for awhile, he changed his mind, and do you know why??" You answer innocently and tease him who widened his eyes.

"What?? Why he changed???"

"Because he like me....." you said slowly and waiting for Yoongi's reaction, when he was parting his lips about to say something, you quickly cut him. "But he told us to never mind it, because compare to your love for me, his feelings was nothing. Happy now?" You said and grinning, knowing you successfully teased him.

"Sighh, I knew it. He's like a threat to me. You even liked him for awhile right? Remember that day on café? You keep praising him in front of me." Yoongi complained and cross his arms.

"No, I still like him until now." You said randomly and got a death glare from Yoongi. "As friend, okay? As friend. As friend Min Yoongi." You quickly added and Yoongi just roll his eyes, "Whatever, I don't want to see you near him." He state, still mad.

"Pshh~ so jealous. Anyway Yoongi ah, why you never told me about our past? Why you hide it? How could you stay silent and watch me suffer?" You asked try to change the subject.

"Actually.... I did told you...." Yoongi said and you widened your eyes.

"W... when?? Why I don't remember then ???" You asked curiously.

Yoongi chuckles a bit and tell you.

That night when you asked Yoongi to stay in your house to help you fix your door knob,

"Yoongi.... could it be that we ever met somewhere else before?" You asked suddenly and makes Yoongi stop what he was doing.

"N... ne?? I... I guess no, why?" He continue what he was doing.