Chapter 8

NEXT DAY

Since Yoonji wake up and meet Taehyung, she can't help but keep staring at him, although he never bother to look at her direction. Last night scene still replaying in her mind. Raein in the other side was kinda avoiding Yoongi's eyes whenever he around, she still feel embarrassed after what they did last night.

FLASH BACK

Last night after Yoongi left Raein's home, the rain getting worst and the thunder keep growling. It's passed midnight, Raein tried to sleep and pull her blanket until her head. She was scared because she's alone in her home. Suddenly a loud sound of thunder heard and all electricity suddenly black out. Raein getting panic and curlep into a ball in her bed.

Suddenly he heard a nonstop knock from her front door. Her eye widened and her heart beat fast, wonder who come in this time. She become more scared then the knock become louder and she heard a voice, "Raein!!! Raein?? Open the door!!! It's me Yoongi!!!" He yelled and knowing that there's someone outside, she quickly run to the front door and throw her self to Yoongi's embrace. She didn't care who it is, she just need someone to accompany her.

Yoongi was a little bit surprised at sudden skinship. "I.... I scared. I.... it's black out, and the thunder is so loud and.... "She said still trembling. Yoongi hug her and pull her closer while walk in the room and close the door. "Ssst, don't worry. I'm here okay. Let's go back to your room. I will accompany you." Yoongi said in calming tone and Raein nodding.

Both of them heading to Raein's room. Yoongi still hugging Raein when both of them laying on the bed in the darkness. Suddenly after calming down a bit, Raein look up at Yoongi, "Wait. Why are you coming here in midnight like this? Are you using this chance to hug me? Are you a pervert? I just know you for a day." She said and move a bit from Yoongi who speechless at what he just heard.

"Y... yah!! I'm not a pervert! I know the lights off, and I know you're all alone in here, that's why I'm worried and come here okay?? And please do remember, you're the one who hug me first." He replies while staring back at Raein who hasn't say anything. "Fine, fine if you don't believe me, I will just sleep in sofa." He added and about to move away until she hold him.

"N... no! Don't leave. I'm still scared. Please just stay here, I.... I don't know why but I believe in you." Raein said slowly not sure of what she say but she let it be.

"Fine then." Yoongi said and without Raein know he smile widely knowing that she still believe in him.

When morning comes, Yoongi who not really sleeping awake and slowly move away, carefully move Raein's head to the pillow while he come back to dorm without anyone realize.

FLASH BACK ENDED

4 of them going to school together and once they arrived, the boys go on separated way with the girls as Taehyung will help Yoongi with the administration to sign up. "Oh, now he even help my brother to sign up? I was all alone when I sign up here." Yoonji thought in her mind still try to figured out why is he keep apologize to her last night and what is exacty happened last night.

FLASH BACK

Not long after Taehyung left the room, the rain pour harder and the thunder sound louder. Yoonji didn't move under the blanket and keep closing her eyes. She's scared but she hold it on. The rain sound and thunder makes all negative thoughts fill her mind, and she miss her home out of sudden, she hate to be alone.

Suddenly her door opened and someone walk closer to her, get on the bed and hug her from the back gently. She knew who he is, she doesn't know how to explain, but she knew it's Taehyung.