Chapter 5

- Meanwhile in Heaven -

Yoongi woke up from his short nap because of a bad dream, he woke up sweating. He sat on his bed catching his breath. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry that I have to leave you...." he mumbled and tears slowly came out from his eyes.

He slowly wiped it away and got up, heading to go to his accessories collection room. Once he opened the door, his eyes quickly glanced at the spot where he froze his magic necklace. Realizing that it's gone, panic came to him, "Where is it???!! I froze it so no one can take it!!" He yelled in anger, and suddenly remembered something. "Min Yoonji! The only one who can melt what I freeze is you." He yelled and rushed out of his room, heading to Yoonji's room, but he can't find it.

He walk out and start searching for her in the library, park, kitchen, and everywhere but he can't find her. He started to get worried but then he saw Jungkook walk closer to him with a sad face. "Jungkook, where is she?" Yoongi asked but Jungkook just looked down.

"I told you to stay with her, didn't I?? Why did you let her go??? She took my necklace with her, HOW CAN I FOUND HER NOW?" Yoongi yelled but Jungkook just hung his head low.

"I... I'm sorry hyung, but she figured it out herself, I didn't do anything, and you know how stubborn Yoonji is, I can't stop her." He muttered slowly.

"Why didn't you tell me? You don't know, that necklace is so important to me." Yoongi let out a sigh, trying to control his emotions and closing his eyes.

"A... about that necklace, wasn't it gone since about 2 decades ago? Why do you have the necklace with you?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"It's such a long story Jungkook. So, there's a girl, she's half human and half angel. Her mom is a human and her dad is an angel. As you know, angels are forbidden to fall in love with humans. So for his wife and his daughter to live safely, he stole the magic necklace from the holy spot." Yoongi started and Jungkook was already surprised.

"He wore the necklace whenever he visits his family so none of us will know about it. Then, I don't know how but one day I met his daughter on my mission on earth and I ended up falling for her. We fell in love each other, everything was so beautiful but I'm not always able to visit her on earth, I was afraid our senior will know and do something to her, moreover I'm a prince. Luckily, her dad supported me a lot. So he gave me the magical necklace so I can use it to cover up my self when I visit her." He continued and Jungkook paid attention well.

Seniors are the people that have been destined to be seniors. They are older than the prince and the princess, but younger than the king and the queen. They are so serious and stick straight to the rules. They have the responsibility to take care of royal family, especially when the King and Queen are on rest mode.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi hung his head low and shook his head.

"One day, a senior found out. I don't know how, but it happened. Luckily they didn't hurt her, but instead, US. They forced me to erase her memories and promise to never go back looking for her again. I agreed with it, but I wanted to keep the necklace as the symbol of my love with her, they agreed and saw me freeze it in my own room. Since that day, I never saw her, and do you know how much it hurts? I was only able to stare at the necklace while replaying her smiling face in my head, now the necklace is also gone, along with my precious sister too. Now, I'm so worried if any seniors have found out about Yoonji and Taehyung." He said ending his short story and Jungkook nodded, showing his concern to Yoongi's bitter love story and his complicated lies to his sister.

"I feel sorry to hear that, I didn't know that you had such a bad love story, hyung, but maybe if one day she meets you, she will remember you, just like Yoonji. She remembered Taehyung by herself, I think they have some mind connection or whatever. Seems like even if you erase her memories, she's still in love with him." Jungkook stated and frowned, "Are you really sure that royal families can't have relationships with guardians / other angels?" He continued.