Chapter 1

You opened your eyes slowly and let out a faint sigh. You don't know how long you've been sleeping for, but it feels like forever. Rubbing your eyes slowly, you look at your surroundings. You are laying in your room. It's so silent yet so calm. You can hear birds chirping, and fairies singing. You don't know what happened but you feel so empty inside.

You move a bit to sit on your bed and try to remember what happened before you fall asleep, but you get nothing, instead you feel a little bit dizzy. Suddenly your door opened, a familiar guy with his new pale blonde hair, and pale sparkling skin popped out behind it.

"Min Yoonji, are you awake?" He asked while slowly walking closer to you.

"Min Yoongi, what happened with your new hair?" You snap and giggle, while he stared back at you, "I mean, it's not that bad okay, it's cool. Can I dye mine too?" You added and his expression changed.

"No, your original hair color suits you the best. What do you feel right now?" He asked once he sat on the edge of your bed and pat your head.

Your original hair color is light brown but under the sunlight, it looks like sparkling red wine, the symbol of love, that's what your parents said.

Yoongi is your older brother, also the Prince of Royal Angels family that is soon to be the king once he finds his true love. He had a gift to control sadness. You're the princess of this family, but unlike your brother, you don't have any responsibility to rule the Royal Angels family, but you have a gift to control love. Each angel has their own gift since they were born. It has been destined and no one can change it.

You touch your head slightly, "A little bit dizzy and empty. Maybe because it's been awhile since I've slept this long, that's why. How long have I been sleeping for?" You asked and look at him smiling to let him know that you're okay. Angels usually never sleep, but they could sleep if they want to.

He smiled a bit, "Not that long, maybe you're just tired. You will recover soon, don't worry." He answered while you just nod. "Is there anything big that happened while I was sleeping?" You suddenly asked.

Yoongi widened his eyes a bit, "Why would you ask something like that? It's nothing." He answered and kept his calm.

"Nope, I was just asking, maybe I missed something important?" You mumbled and ready to get up from your bed.

But before you can touch the floor, Yoongi's grip stopped you, "Where are you going?" He asked and you furrow your eyebrows. He has never been this possessive, he does care about you a lot, but not like this.

You slowly release his grip from your hand and face him with your smile, "Going out, of course! I want to fly. I slept for too long that my body feels so stiff. I need to go out, spread my wings and fly to feel the fresh air." You said and go to your mirror to check your self.

You have the same pale sparkling skin as Yoongi. It will glow only under the sunlight. Your face is not so puffy, so maybe you really didn't sleep that long. After making sure you look okay, you went out from your room "I'm going out for awhile. Bye." You greet him and left your room.

After you left, Yoongi walked out from your room with his head hung low. Suddenly, a younger guy approached him. "Hyung, what happened? Is she okay?" He asked.

"Nothing Jungkook, she's okay. She even thought I just dyed my hair, my spell worked, but I'm just.... worried. If she knew what I did to her, she might hate me and... I don't know, she might not forgive me." Yoongi explained.

"Cheer up hyung. You just followed the rule, I know you also hate doing this to her." He replied, trying to cheer up Yoongi.

"Thanks Jungkook. I hope she will understand too, if she figures out one day. Anyway, can you replace 'his' position? He's not here anymore, so you have to stay with her, okay? Take care of her, since I can't be with her all the time." Yoongi said.

"S-sure, I will accompany her and make sure she's safe." He widened his eyes a bit, "But hyung, the spell that you put on her, might erase her memories, but you can never erase her feelings for him." He added.

"Thanks, and yeah I know but that's the only thing I could do for her." Yoongi sighed.

YOONJI POV

After I walk out from my room, I took a glance at the blue skies and inhaled the fresh air. Ugh, why did I feel like I've slept so long? Since I slept up until now, I feel like there's something missing, I don't know what it is but sure I will figure it out. Although we're angels, there are things that we lack on but each of us also has our own gift. Like I could melt anything that I want and my brother, Yoongi could freeze anything if he wanted to.

I scan around again seeing some angels doing their jobs, some were pouring rain, some were blowing up the snow. Each angel has their responsibility. I have the responsibility to take care of love. Some called me the Goddess of Love, but personally I don't really like it, it sounds too exaggerated. My job is to help humans figure out their love for each other, help them find their true love, whenever humans need love, I will be right there, anything related to love.

I notice various colors of wings flying here and there. Our wings original color is pure white, but as time goes by we are also able to change the color of our wings. So, most of the teenager angels change it to match with their clothes every time.

When angels don't need their wings, they could hide them and it will become invisible. They will totally look like a human when they do that. I also tried to spread out my wings and I did. It was as beautiful as the last time I saw it.

Suddenly I remember about something then my eyes catch a golden feather among my wings' feather. I stared at it deeply and then I feel something hit my mind hard. It was like a few scenes and clips that flashback in my head. I can see the golden feather vaguely, but there are two golden feathers. I try to focus more on it, but it hurts so bad. "Arghhhhh!" I yelled and felt like I was losing my balance, then suddenly a strong arm held me from falling.

"Yoonji! What happened?? Are you okay??" He asked. I blink my eyes trying to recognize him, it's Jungkook. I quickly give him a smile while trying to stand up on my own.

"Jungkook ah, thanks. It's nothing.... just lost my balance, I'm too concentrated looking at those little fairies." I lied.

I can't tell anyone about my golden feather, that's what my mom told me. Magically, this feather also went back to white when someone comes around me and only stays golden when I'm alone.

"Uh, are you sure?" He asked me and he really looked worried.

I tried to release his grip from me and stand on my own feet to assure him. "Yes, I'm sure. Thank you for worrying about me. Anyway, what are the guardians doing now?" I asked.

He rub his back hair shyly and I always adore how cute he could be, "You're welcome. Umm, Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung, and Jimin hyung are doing good. They're working hard this summer to get the day off for autumn. Hahahaha. And I also am doing good in my new job." He said then paused for a while, "Taking care of you." He continued while shyly looking at me.

I stared at him in confused, his new job is taking care of me? I was about to ask him about that, but something crossed my mind, "Wait, Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa, Jimin oppa, and you? What about the other one?" I asked him who looks surprised.

"W-what other one? We only have 4 guardians. You forgot?" He asked me, laughing awkwardly.

"We only have 4?..... why do I feel like we have 5? Did I forget something?"

To be continued....