Chapter 10

"Do you know my identity? Do you know who is Yoongi and Taehyung? Do you know why I'm here out of sudden? Do you know something about me that I don't know or maybe something I forgot?" She throw questions to him and he froze awhile but keep his poker face.

"Tell me, you said you will tell me everything." Yoonji plead.

"Of course I know. I know who you are, Yoongi and Taehyung. I know everything." He smirked.

"R.... really? Tell me now." Yoonji snap.

"Promise to marry me first, then I'll tell you." He smirk and Yoonji frozen.

"......"

"I was kidding. Why so serious? What would I know? I only know you are my princess." He said and laugh making Yoonji punch him on his arms.

"I'm serious. Why are you joking here??" She yelled.

"O... okay... I'm sorry." He still laughing. "Why you asked like that? Didn't you and Yoongi and Taehyung are just friends?" He seriously asked.

"N... nothing. It's nothing." Yoonji said looked disappointed.

"Ah, just relax and enjoy our date." He said and pull Yoonji's hand to walk with him.

---

After going to dinner and walk around, Minhyuk send Yoonji home. "Thanks for tonight princess. I'm so happy." He smile once Yoonji get off his bike.

"Thanks for the ride too. Minhyuk ah, you really don't know anything?" She asked one more time.

"Just wait and see. Good night princess." He said while smirking and before Yoonji can say anything he lean in and peck her forehead.

She widened at sudden skinship and froze at where she stand. He lean back, smirking and drive away leaving Yoonji who still in shocking term. After she wake from her shocking term, she quickly get inside the house.

Once she open the door and took a step, someone pull her into his embrace even before she have a chance to breathe.

"Don't. You. Dare. To. Love. Him." A low husky voice whispered at her ears.

Taehyung just pull her into his embrace, hugging her tightly.

"T... Taehyung? Let me go." Yoonji was surprise and tried to let go but Taehyung tighten his grip.

"No. Until you promise me." He added as he put his chin on her shoulder.

"But why? Why should I promise you? Why should I listen to you?"

"BECAUSE I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED IF YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM." He yelled suddenly as he release his hug and hold her shoulder.

She look at his face which full of worries, frustration and sadness. She getting more confused and somehow it hurts her self too.

"Why you scared? What am I to you? Tell me." She replies coldly.

He stare at her awhile with disappointing looks and slowly release his grip.

"I can't. I can't tell you now, I'm sorry. I guess you won't believe me right? Fine, do whatever you want." He said harsly and take a step away and get into his room leaving Yoonji froze again. She cried inside and quickly running to her room.

NEXT DAY

In the school, Yoonji keep avoiding Yoongi and Taehyung while Raein keep talking to her happily about her mom who will come back today.

It was recess time, Taehyung were still in his seat talking with Yoongi and same goes to Yoonji and Raein. Suddenly Minhyuk come in with Ilhoon and approach Yoonji and Raein.