Chapter 11

Raein froze as all of your memories with Taehyung flash just like really happening in front of her. Your happy memories since chilhood, and how you grew up together and fall in love.

Her jaw drop as she realize you were angels. Then come the saddest scene, her tears also flow from her eyes as she saw how they separated Taehyung and you, and how they erased your memories.

She let go of her hands from your head and quickly check your condition.

"Y... Yoonji, are you okay?" She look at you who were having hard time even to talk.

Your hand was covering your mouth, you were still shaking and your tears were flowing uncontrollable.

"I will call Taehyung now. You need to talk to him." Raein said slowly and leave to the first floor.

Taehyung were still sitting in the same place the last time she saw him. Taehyung looks surprised seeing Raein come down to her in a rush.

"W... what happened? Did she okay?" He asked while Raein smiling at him.

"You need to thank me later, but for now go calm down Yoonji, she need you." He furrow his eyebrow but quickly run to upstairs after muttering thanks to Raein.

Raein smiling at the scene and slowly walk to the back yard and sit down there, makes sure that there's no one around.

"It's my turn." She mumbled slowly and touch her own head. "I command you, all memories that has been erased from my memories, come back to me!"

---

Once Taehyung step in your room, he saw you sitting on the floor hugging your legs, shaking, and still crying. He come to you immediately and sit beside you.

"Y... Yoonji, what happened? Why you cried?" He asked carefully, scare if you will push him away again.

You look up at him and once you saw it's Taehyung, you throw your self to Taehyung and hug him tight like there's no tomorrow. Taehyung were a little surprised at your sudden changed, he widened his eyes but slowly hug you and pat your back.

"Fine, cry as much as you want. If it could makes you feel better." He whisper to you which makes you cry more.

"Stupid! You're so stupid Kim Taehyung!! I hate you!" You said between your sniffs. "Why you keep silent even it hurt you so much? Why are you so stupid?" You continue as you slowly release your hug and look at him with your teary eyes.

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked while wipe away your tears on your face.

"I REMEMBER ALL! I HAVE MY MEMORIES BACK!! YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND, TAEHYUNG! STOP PRETENDING!" You yelled and Taehyung's jaw drop.

"H... how could you get your memories back?"

"Raein, she helped me. I don't know how she did that. I was too suffering from the memories that just come back to me so I forgot to ask her, I almost die when I remember how we got separated and Yoongi erase my memories, h... how dare he did that to me!" You answer in anger and your tears can't stop flowing.

Taehyung pull you into his embrace and pat your hair. Enjoying the feeling that he missed the most, "Sssstt, it's not his fault. I never blame him, so you also don't blame him. It's just the rules, he's the prince, he should do that although he knew it hurts you." He said.

"B...but he separated us. He knew how much I love you." You sniff, "and why you didn't tell me once you met me?? Instead you push me away and act so cold to me! How could you? You really didn't care about me no more? You said you don't need me the first night I arrived here!!" You complain a lot after your tears slowly stopped.