Chapter 7

YOONGI POV

I can't believe my eyes right now. It has been years since the last time I saw her, and now she's right here in front of me and she looks so good and happy. She doesn't miss me? Oh, I forgot. I erase her memories about me.

"Hyung, what do you mean by that? Didn't you came here all the way to take Yoonji back with you? She will be in danger if she stay here longer, Minhyuk and Ilhoon are in here." Taehyung snap woke me up from my mind.

"A...ah, yeah. Of course I will take her back, but not now... and don't worry about Minhyuk and Ilhoon, I'll watch over them and you will help me. Now what you need to do is help me, I need to stay with you all." I answer and Taehyung look at me full of questions.

"Are you going to our school too?" He asked and try to hold his smile as I frown. He knew that I hate to being in class, and studying, but I need to do it, to protect Raein, and perhaps to stay with her a little bit longer?

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung walk closer to the girls along with Yoongi. Once Taehyung called Raein, both of them turn around and Yoonji surprised and froze. "Oh, Taehyung you're back? And who is this?" Raein asked and Yoongi can feel the pain in his chest.

"He's my cousin, he just came from Daegu. I think he will stay with us too and working here if you not mind?" Taehyung answer and grin.

"Oh, I won't mind about him staying in our dorm, but to working here I need to asked my uncle first." She smile at Taehyung and Yoongi, "What's your name?" She added and offer her hand.

"Y.. yeah? Name? Oh, Y.. Yoongi. Just call me Yoongi." Yoongi stutter and shake her hand. "Yoongi? It sounds pretty familiar for me." She said and Yoongi widen his eyes, nervous if she still remember him.

"Oh!" She claps her palm slowly, and Yoongi become more nervous. "Your name similar with Yoonji's name, right? Yoonji Yoongi?" She said and Yoongi went blank.

"Taehyung let's put those groceries on the kitchen I'll help. Yoonji, please accompany Yoongi for awhile." Raein said and left with Taehyung to the kitchen. Yoonji get panic doesn't know what to do, and wondering if he recognize her.

"Y... Yoongi-ssi, please take a sit... do you mind to have anything to drink? She said tried to be normal but failed.

"Stop the formality Yoonji, I might be can not recognize you as my sister until now, but I know you're my sister, so stop pretending." He said with his judging face and Yoonji's jaw dropped.

"Ugh, this must be because Raein borrow the necklace for awhile, so you be able to tracked my location right?" Yoonji sigh.

"W... what?? S... she borrow your necklace?" Yoongi asked shocked.

"Y... yeah? She said it looks familiar to her. Why you looks so surprised? A.. ah, I know this is your precious necklace, but don't worry. I will take a good care of it." She answer and look at Yoongi with apologetic looks, "I'm sorry okay. I just need to come here, please don't take me back yet. I still have lots to do, please....." She plead him.

"I haven't forgive you yet, but I won't take you back now, so don't worry." Yoongi said which surprised Yoonji. She think he will take her back as soon as he found him.

"B... but why?? I think..." Yoonji said and cut off by Raein who comes to them. "Good news, Yoongi you got the job, can you drive a bike?" She grin while Yoonji and Yoongi exchange looks.

"Bike???"

---

So after pass through his first day as a delivery man for the café, he finally arrived back at the café after delievered his last order for that day. He step in and found Taehyung waiting for him. "Hey, I'm coming back, why are you still here?" Yoongi asked.