Chapter 14

At the same time when your tears dropped on the magical book and the gold shining light show up, Taehyung who were sitting frustratingly on earth suddenly get his wings back. It was happened so fast in a second, too fast that he also surprised by sudden changed.

His wings appear perfectly on his back and along with his bow and arrow show up magically hold by him in his palm.

"W.... whoa? What is happening?" He mumbled as he stood up and look at his wings. "Aish, I don't care what happened no more! I need to find Yoonji!!" He yelled and fly to heaven as fast as he could.

When he almost arrive at the palace, he saw lot of guards try to stop him, he use his bow and attack them to prevent them to stop him. He's the best archer in heaven and his shot are always perfect, so it's easy for him to kill all of them.

He finally get in to the palace and rush to your room. He opened the door and you gasp at a suddden slam.

"Yoonji!!!" He run to you and hug you tightly. "I'm not late right? Tell me I'm not late."

"T... taehyung? How you could come here? No, you come in perfect timing! I miss you so much!" You mutter in shock but also hug him back.

"I don't know, something magically happened, my wings and my weapons come back to me. I miss you too, a lot! More than you ever know!" He answer after parting a bit and cupped your cheeks.

"Look at this Tae! I think it must be because of this! It's written clearly here about our golden wings and the relationship between royals and guardians. Read this!!" You quickly showed him and he read it in a rush.

"Oh my dear Yoonji, I guess you were right, that senior lied to everyone! There's no such a rule! No one be able to separate us now! We're destined to be together. I told you before right?!?!" He exclaim happily and hug you again.

"Yeah, I know! I'm glad that you come back! Now we must go and find Yoongi! We must save him too!" You said and Taehyung nod at you and peck you on your lips.

Both of you were about to going out suddenly Minhyuk come with his evil expression.

"Where you think you're going my lovely soon-to-be-wifey and why are you here loser?" He scoff and Taehyung stand in front of you, protecting you.

"Not even in your dream, bastard!" Taehyung hissed.

"It's over Minhyuk! Me and Taehyung were destined to be together, nothing can separate us! It's written clearly here, please stop now." You said calmly.

"Pshh? And do you think I will follow that stupid rules? I can destroy that book easily and no one will know about it. Hahaha, what you think about that honey?" Minhyuk continue.

"And I will never give you second chance no more!" Taehyung said and attack him with his power in a second. "Run princess! Go and find Yoongi! I'll take care in here!" Taehyung quickly whisper when Minhyuk was in pain after attacked by Taehyung.

"But I can't leave you here! He might kill you!"

"You don't believe in me? Remember about the rules, nothing can separate us, Yoonji ah, even death."

"F... fine then. I believe in you. Please take care." You grab your book quickly and leave your room as soon as possible.

You notice that Minhyuk was about to chase you but you were fast enough and Taehyung help you by attack him again. Part of you were worried about leaving Taehyung, but another part of you worried about your brother, the prince, Min Yoongi.

Finally you arrived at the palace balcon and ready to fly. You can see down there  Minhyuk was really prepare your marriage, with no guest, no happiness, no flowers, everything about him are about darkness and lust. You really don't know how he could turn into something bad like that.