Chapter 12

"You should go back to heaven."

"Only if you go back with me."

"I can't. I don't have my wings with me. You should go back and save the prince first Yoonji ah."

"But I won't leave you alone. No way I'm going back without you!"

"Listen to me." Taehyung whisper slowly and cup your cheeks. "I'm gonna be okay in here. My heart is belong to you and it will never change. Yoongi need you now. You need to go back."

"B... but Taehyung..." you started to cried. "W...We just figured things out, everything were just so right, w... why we're going to be separated again?"

"We're not going to be separated again. I will try my best to works the things out while you also need to work hard to save Yoongi. You're the princess, makes me proud of you. Okay?" He whisper tenderly

"I will break of their bones who dare to doing bad things to Yoongi and makes me leave you right now. I will ask Yoongi to erase their memories and freeze them then I will melt them again and I will kick their ass and wreck them into pieces until they forget how it feels like to breathe!!" You mumbling between your sobs and Taehyung chuckles at you.

"My girlfriend is so scary. You didn't sounds like princess at all, but a pretty devil." He smirks.

"They made me become devil! How dare they ruined my moments with my boyfriend." You defends and cling to Taehyung one more time.

"Fine fine. Do whatever you want to. Now you better be prepare and go back." He said slowly and turn back at you with heavy heart.

Actually deep inside he was worrying if he never see you again but he quickly brush away those thoughts. You nod and grab few of your personal things and ready to leave.

Both of you going to the back yard at that time the rain has stopped, you were ready to leave but you remember something. You take off your necklace and give it to Taehyung.

"Tell Raein everything, explain to her about our condition, about Yoongi too, and give her this necklace. I know it's weird, but my heart tell me that I should give her this. This necklace actually belong to Yoongi, but I'm sure he won't mind." You said and Taehyung nod.

You stare at him with sad eyes and he pull you to him, feel your warmness one more time. "Please be safe." He whisper slowly.

Before you can reply, someone claps their hand makes both of you turn to him.

"What a touching scenes in here. Oh, princess are you going back to heaven now?" It's Minhyuk smirking at both of you.

Taehyung immediately stand in front of you blocking Minhyuk to come closer to you.

"What you want?"

"Woo, easy man. Seems like my princess is gained back her memories, huh? I won't hurt your princess. Yoonji ah, you're going to save Yoongi?" Minhyuk said and both of you glance at him.

"Ah, but you're too late. Your 'home' is such a mess now and your brother, Min Yoongi, the prince is in comma, he will be destroy anytime with my command." He continue and you widened your eyes.

"W... what you mean??? Why you kidnapped Yoongi? What you want from him??" You hissed.

"Minhyuk, drop your acts. We know Yoongi is so strong, he won't be that easy to be kidnapped." Taehyung added.

"If you don't believe me then fine, let's go back to heaven together and let me show you how Yoongi laying weakly. Oh, I forgot someone lost his wings." Minhyuk mocking and let out his devil laughs.