Chapter 3

You woke up sweating on your bed. Your breath was heavy and you still remember the dream clearly. Usually you will just forget about it once you woke up, unless it was something important or related to you. Suddenly you remember about something and run out from your room in a rush.

You were looking for Jimin, he has gift to control dreams, you were sure he know something about this. After walk pass the hallway, you realize it was still dawn and probably Jimin is still sleeping. Then you slapped your self slowly, "He's working on people dreams right now, idiot!" You mumbled yourself. So you decided to wait until the sun rise before you talk to him.

But you got bored and let your feet lead you to somewhere. As expected, it lead you to your favorite place in the palace, the library. You smile as you enter the room. It's peaceful, quiet, and calming. You always love to be here. Usually you can stay whole day in here because you love to read so this is where you belong.

But this time, you don't feel like coming to read as your hobby but you need to find something.

You know there will be a way to make an angel invisible for other angels once they work on earth. You remember something that your grandpa said about this but you don't know the details. You can't ask him or your parents either because first, they're in their rest mode. Some called it hibernation, but we usually just called it rest mode.

They looks like they were sleeping but the thing is we can't wake them up. No ones know when they will wake up. Usually they will get in the rest mode once they reach 59 years old. Your parents and grandpa are in their rest mode along with your uncle.

Second, even if they're awake, you're very sure that they won't help you at all.

You stopped at the magical section and scanning the bookshelf with your hand. Randomly, your hand pick out a book. You don't know how to explain it but your angel instinct tell you.

Without hesitating, you open the book and sitting on the floor to looking for the information you need. Suddenly, you gasp out loud once you found it. "I know there always be a way!" You stare at the page and peck it. "Thanks magic book!" You stand up and put it back into the original place.

After that, you walk to Yoongi's room casually and knock the door but before you make a second knock, he open up the door and stare at you. You cough few times to break the awkward air when you remember he just yelled at you awhile ago.

"Min Yoongi..." You mutter carefully.

"What you need, Yoonji?" He asked with no expression.

"Oppa..... don't be like this pleaseee..." you whines as you hold his arms. You only call him oppa when you want to plead him.
At this moment, you don't want to fight with him because you know you're going to left him soon.

"......" He still keep the icy stares but melt in another second with your puppy face. "Ah, fine. Fine. I can't stand it. What do you want this early?" He finally said and smiling at you.

You just realize that it was early in the morning and Yoongi is awake. Something feels weird because as you know he always love to sleep. He said it makes angel looks fresh and more sparkling but now he's awake this early, or maybe he didn't sleep at all?

"Oppa, you didn't sleep all night long?" You asked started to feel worry.

"Umm, kinda. I'm not really tired. Now tell me what are you doing this early?" He asked you back.

"Uhh, well..." you remember your reason to come here, "I want to borrow few of your accessories if you don't mind." You grin and he look at you with his judging face.