Extra Scenes : Taehyung Version

After all bad things that happened to you and Taehyung, both of you are free to be together again and it's even better than before. You don't need to hide your relationship from the other angels and guardians or anyone else, even the Prince also feel happy for you.

Taehyung has came back to the heaven since he's free from the punishment. He get back to his old life as your guardian and of course as your official boyfriend. Heaven also back as how it supposed be.

So today in the early morning, you heading to the royal kitchen. The royal chef was kinda shock because princess don't need to go there and you also never going there. You told the royal chef that you want to learn how to cook and you ask him some easy recipe to make breakfast.

After done the things in the kitchen, you walk to Taehyung's room. He is still under Jin's control for recovery after fought so hard with Minhyuk. He lost so much blood and power that day when he fought with Minhyuk to save you and the heaven. So you are now standing in front of his room, you open the door slowly and you can see your angel sleeping soundly there.

You step in slowly as you bring the breakfast to him. You put the food on the table around and slowly walk to his bed side. You watch his innocent sleeping face, his eyes, nose, and his lips, and without you know a smile frown in your face. Some bruises drew on his face and it's hurt you a little. Your hand slowly reaching to his hair and you touch his golden highlight that only shown when you two are together.

You suddenly pull back your hand when he move a little and he slowly open his eyes which you find really cute and attractive. "Good morning my Prince. I'm sorry if I wake you up..." You said and grin.

"Yoonji? What is the Princess doing in her guardian's room this early?" He rub his eyes while slowly get up.

"What's wrong? You are my boyfriend anyway. No, I should fix it, you are my destiny!" You said and he laugh at you with his sleepy eyes.

"I know I know... You keep repeating the sentence from that Magical Book about our Golden Feather." He rub your hair slowly.

"Of course! That's important! Anyway... Here..." You put the food you bring before to the bed. "Let me feed you." You prepare the breakfast and ready to give him a taste of your cooking.

"Whoaaa... Princess is feeding his guardian? Is this written in the book too?" He said and chuckles.

"Taehyung-ahhhhhh... Stop teasing me. I'm really worried about you and I miss us being this close, okay? I'll take care of you until you fully recover!" You said and start to feed him a spoon of your porridge.

"Amm... Okay okay. I hope I'll recovery soon. Anyway it taste good. Who cooked this? Your royal chef?"

"Usually boy will said 'then i don't want to recover soon if it could make you take care of me' but you were different." you pout. "And this was cooked by me okay? Does it's really taste good?" You pouting more.

"Hey... Why should I say that? It's not my style. I'm the one who should take care of you. Not you take care of me. So I want to recover soon." He smile. And he widened his eyes after realize your last sentence. "What?? You cooked this??"

"Yeah. I cooked it. You like it? Does it taste better?" You grin.

"Whoa... The princess's cooking skill is improved!" He tease you as he ruffle your hair.

You enjoy every single second that you missed so much with him. You take care of him really well. His breakfast is done and now both of you are standing face the window, watching the scenery. He is back hugging you tightly as you rest your head on his chest.