Chapter 6

YOONJI POV

Later, after I'm done with my things or my mind to be specific, I go to their school to sign up. Everything worked perfectly fine, they weren't suspicious of me. I came back to the dorm to wait for Taehyung and Raein to come back.

Suddenly when I walked past, I notice Taehyung's door is half open. Curiosity filled me as I know nobody's home so I slowly stepped inside to check it and I was amazed. His room smells exactly like my own room in heaven, filled with lychee fragrance, my favorite one. Is it a coincidence or does he also like this fragrance? Most of his things are arranged well in its place, and he has a few small pets on his table near the window. It's a rabbit, hamster, bird, and fish. Wow. He really loves animals? Okay, I need to stop, or else my mind will hurt again if I keep thinking about anything related to him. Now, it's better to only think about him when he's around. He's just someone that I need to help, or perhaps, he's someone related to me?

AUTHOR POV

Time passes by, you were staring at the skies from your windows, wondering about your brother, Yoongi and Jungkook. You missed them so much, but you must stay still. Not long after that you saw Taehyung and Raein walk closer to your dorm. Somehow, you notice Taehyung didn't smile as happily as you saw this morning, when Raein just being her self, cheerful as usual.

You quickly go to the first floor as you heard Raein call your name. "Yoonji!! Are you ready? Let's go to my uncle's café!" She greeted you once she saw you and suddenly Taehyung showed his happy smile to Raein again. "Do you have any other jobs that I can do? I think I can't come..." he said and was cut off by Raein, "No Taehyung. You're doing good there, my uncle also likes your hardwork, and I'm sure he will like Yoonji too!" She turned to you.

You roll your eyes at Taehyung, you really wonder why he keeps running away from you or pushes you away, you will ask him, soon. "Don't worry about me Taehyung-ssi, I will try my best to not bother you in there." You said using formality and bow at him. You noticed that he looks surprised for a while before showing his icy expression.

"Come on Yoonji, let's go!" Raein said and pulled your hand. "Come on Taehyung, do you want to be late again?" She added and Taehyung sighed before following both of you.

The café isn't that far from your dorm, only about 10 minutes by walking. Once Raein told her uncle, he looked happy and quickly accepted you. He kept praising you, saying that you're so pretty and Taehyung showed no interest with it. Out of everyone you met on earth, it was only him who dislikes you.

After making sure everything was okay, Raein left and you started doing your job. You go back to the kitchen when you met Taehyung who was washing the dishes, you noticed his gold highlights showed up again, now you decided to talk it out. "Taehyung." You called and and he didn't even budge.

"Taehyung, I wanna ask something." You said seriously.

"What?" He ask back shortly.

"Why does your gold highlight only show up when you're with me, and goes away whenever other people come around? Just like mine." You blurted out and he stopped what he was doing and turned to you.

"Didn't I tell you to leave for your own good? Why don't you listen? Do you think I'm a good person?" He asked back and smirked, leaving you dazed with his words.

You were trying to understand what he was saying, does he mean that he's a bad person, and you also hate the fact that he completely ignored your question.

Time skipped faster than you thought. You never guessed that you will love this little job to help in the café despite the fact that Taehyung kept ignoring you. Because you were so tired, you fall asleep right away after you finished bathing.