Chapter 13

"RAEINNNN!!!" Taehyung yelled when Raein lost her balance. Gladly Ilhoon was fast enough to catch her waist.

"Geez. Oh my God. It's harder than what I thought." Raein mumbled when she finally be able to control her balance.

"Yah! Focus Raein! Don't be too excited!!" Taehyung yelled from where he stood not sure if Raein could hear him or not.

"Aish, am I did the right things? Can I lean on Raein and Ilhoon to save Yoonji and Yoongi?" He mumbled and mess with his hair.

"You're such a loser Taehyung." He yelled frustratingly to him self.

Meanwhile in heaven. With a little bit accidents, finally Ilhoon and Raein reach the front gate.

She look around where everything is in a mess, dark and fade color, there's no living sounds any where. It was so silent that make it so creepy. All negatives auras is around. Plants are dead, and not even single animal to be found. Everything feels so dead.

"Ilhoon, is this really heaven? It's not as good as what I think." She mumbled sadly.

"Yeah, it used to so beautiful, too beautiful to describe but since the prince and princess fought, the colors keep fading. It's getting worst now because Yoongi is in danger." He explain shortly and Raein just nodding.

"Where are we going now? Do you know where they hide Yoongi?" Raein asked once the situation is controllable.

"I don't know where they hide him but we need to find the guardians first, maybe they could help. They must be in the hidden jail. Let's go, I know the way." Ilhoon answer slowly.

Then he lead her slowly without got caught by any guard.  They sneak into the front gate, but suddenly Raein stopped which makes Ilhoon turn back to her and pulling her. "Why are you stopped? Let's move before anyone notice us." He said.

"What are they doing Ilhoon? Seems like they were preparing a death party." She mumbling in horror.

"Seems like he's really serious about that. Minhyuk is too obsessed with Yoonji that makes him doing something like this. They were preparing Minhyuk's marriage with the princess." Ilhoon said and Raein widened her eyes.

"Oh my God, let's move. Taehyung will kill me if I failed to stop this marriage, come on!"

So both of them move quickly to the hidden jail near a cave. There are few guards in their way to get in. Raein was panic but Ilhoon try to calm her down. He then told her to stay still while he knock down the guards.

In a minute, Ilhoon come back to Raein and smirking, "It's clear. Let's get in."

"H... how could you?" Raein asked in confused as she saw those guards has fainted on the ground.

"Hey, I'm not an angel without power okay. These dummies need to sleep awhile." He grin and pull Raein inside the cave.

Raein amazed at Ilhoon, she know if she haven't gain her memories back, sooner or later she will fall for Ilhoon too.

After they get in, Raein saw 4 man was laying lifeless inside the cage. Jungkook realize their presence and quickly stand up.

"Help us get out from here! The prince is in danger!" He yelled.

"Doesn't you have the knowledges power? You must be know how to break this locked spell?" Ilhoon replies.

"Wait, aren't you friend of Minhyuk that bastard? Why are you here, Ilhoon?" Hoseok added.

"And who are you? You look familiar." Jimin asked to Raein.

"Geez. I'm his friend yes but I'm not agree with something like this, long stories. Let's skip it. So I help her. She's Raein, Yoongi's ex. Half human half angel. She's Taehyung and Yoonji's friends too on earth." Ilhoon explain and gaining shocking face from them.