Chapter 15

FINNICK

My visits with the Capitol have come to a complete stop. But all suspicions aside, it means more time to spend with Annie.

"Finnick" Annie says, snapping me back to my senses.

"Yeah?" I say.

She glances over at the phone, which is ringing. She climbs off of my lap and I get up to get the phone.

"Finnick Odair speaking"

"Mr. Odair. We would like you to come to the Capitol today" says a voice I don't recognize.

"Um, may I ask who this is?"

The voice hesitates. "That is classified. Leave as soon as you hang up the phone. Come to the hotel nearest the main Capitol building, Floor 11, room 42B."

"Um...... Ok?"

The voice hangs up.

I slowly walk over to Annie and tell her I'm going to the Capitol, and that I'll probably be back tonight. We hug, and I leave.

*******

I stand outside room 42B, my whole body shaking.

What do they want with me? Torture me? Tell me they're going to torture my family? Kill me?

I knock on the door, and it opens immediately. Standing there is a plump, short man in a suit.

"Welcome Mr. Odair. Come in."

I hesitantly enter the room. There is a long table, and the man sits at one end. I sit at the other end. Who knows what this man could do to me?

The man folds his hands on the table. "My name is Plutarch Heavensbee. My team and I are plotting a plan to destroy the Capitol."

Hey guys! Sorry for waiting so long to update. This chapter is short, so it's going to be Finnick's point of view in the next chapter so I don't leave ya hanging:) Peace out.