Chapter 10

JINXX'S P.O.V.

After we left the concert place and arrived to the hotel room, we fell asleep in our beds almost immediately. The alarm clock rang an hour later.

Shit! We had to go to a party and I was so fucking tired...I got up lazily and was pretty surprised when I saw CC. He was full of energy. I had a WTF? expression plastered on my face, probably.

– How the hell can you be so active when we have just done a concert of about two hours? – I asked while drinking an energetic drink.

– I don't know – he shrugged and continued going from a point to another of the room, doing things. He obviously was the first one in getting in the shower.

We were going all natural to this party, without make-up I meant; I wasn't going to go naked to a party.

I was wearing a white shirt with black jeans and black shoes, very classic, in my style.

The guys weren't so far from my style, they were all more or less the same.

Andy was wearing a black shirt, black jeans and black shoes; for once his jeans weren't tight.

Ashley was waring a red shirt; I don't even know where he got it. Jake a dark blue one and CC a white one.

When I was done I sat down on the couch, still tired even when I'd drunk an energetic drink. My mobile phone's screen brightened because of someone calling me; it was Iris.

– Yeah? – I said.

– Hey Jinxx, are you guys ready? – there was a silence because Jake took my phone from my hand when he saw I was falling asleep – hey Iris, it's Jake – he said, looking at me.

– We are all ready so you can come whenever you want – he said – he continues being tired and he just sat down on the couch and I think he is dead, I'm gonna check it later – he laughed.

In that moment I had my eyes closed, wanting some rest.

– Bye – he replied before hanging out the phone and gaving it to me again.

I took it and left it on the table, closing my eyes and falling asleep on the couch.

IRIS' P.O.V.

I knocked on the door, waiting for any of them to open it. I heard footsteps and then the door was opened, Ashley standing there with his eyes wide open.

I looked at him with a weird expression until I noticed why he was doing that. They had never seen me with a dress.

He blinked and then let me in, following me to the living room. They all stood there looking at me like Ashley had done, Andy wasn't here so I supposed he was in another room.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

– Can you guys stop, please? – I told them after a minute of silence.

Even Jinxx was surprised and he had seen me before wearing dresses.

– Sorry – CC said – but it's just that you are... – he was going to end the sentence but a husky voice interrupted him from one of the bedroom's doors.

– Awesome – I turned to see Andy standing there, a huge smile plastered on his face.

I looked at him, he was more than awesome, he was just...stunning.

– You're awesome too – I smiled and blushed a little.

Ashley stood up, looking at all of us.

– When are we going? – he asked as he fixed his hair looking himself in a mirror.

I laughed a little and looked myself in the mirror too, watching our reflexion. I stuck out my tongue at him and he laughed.

~»~

Finally we went out, walking downstairs to the street. Andy was next to me, we were talking and sometimes he said really cute things...awww.

The limousine was waiting for us. It was black with details in gold; so awesome. We went in and continued talking until we got to the party.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I was in the bedroom that I shared with Jinxx. I was putting on my shoes when I heard that someone had come in the living room. I supposed it was Iris.

I stood up and walked to the other room, standing on the open door with my eyes wide open. She didn't notice it, or I thought so.

When I recovered myself, I was going to say something but CC spoke; he was so fucking fast when he wanted to.

– Can you guys stop please? – she told them after a minute of silence.

– Sorry – CC said – but it's just that you are... – he started, but it wasn't going to be his moment, sorry dude.

– Awesome – I finished with a huge smile decorating my lips.

She looked at me. I said awesome, but she was more than that.

– You're awesome too – she smiled and blushed a little. So cute. I definitely had to say to her that I liked her.

That night was my oportunity.

Ashley stood up, looking at all of us.

– When are we going? – he asked as he fixed his hair looking himself in a mirror. Iris did the same, but stuck out her tongue. That made me smile.

Finally we went out, walking downstairs to the street. I was next to Iris, talking and saying compliments  to her, trying to make her figure out something.

The limousine was waiting for us; it was really cool.