Chapter 23

I ended this before I thought, so finally, chapter number 23! Hope you enjoy it even if it's a little short. Sorry about that :S .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRIS'S P.O.V.

The hotel wasn't too far from the restaurant, so we didn't have to spend too much time in the bus. We  left our things in the room. Andy and I had luck because we could share a room while the guys where in others. Jinxx and Ashley in one and Jake and CC in another. The same happened with the rest of the bands.

– So we are alone tonight – Andy said as he opened the door with the key the receptionist had given us.

– Yep – I left the bags, ran to the bed and jumped on it. He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

– Do you wanna go for a walk? – he asked. I nodded energetically.

– Of course I want – we both smiled.

The guys of Snow White's Poison Bite were crossing the corridor when we went out of our room. Jeremy stopped and smiled at us.

– Hey, the guys and I were thinking that we could have dinner all together in the taco restaurant that is down the street, if you want – I smiled back and looked at Andy nodding.

– It sounds good, don't you think? – I asked him.

– Yes, it sounds good to me, see you then – Andy said smiling.

Andy and I spent the rest of the afternoon in a park not too far from the hotel and we also went to a hot topic store to see the BVB stuff; I bought a bandana.

When we returned to the hotel, the guys were in the “games room”. There was a room with a pool table and some sofas.

I ran next to them leaving Andy behind, walking slowly.

– Hey! – I said to them as I played a little with my bandana that was tied around my left wrist.

– You're in a good mood after the walk, aren't you? – Jinxx said laughing, waiting for Jake to play.

– She's like CC after all – I heard Andy said from behind us.

CC, that was sat on a couch, raised his head.

– Yey! – we laughed.

– Where's Ashley? – Andy asked looking around, not finding him.

– He is flirting with some chicks – CC said, looking back to his magazine.

RONNIE'S P.O.V.

As we didn't have anything interesting to do in the hotel, we decided to go for a walk. The city was cool and we also went to some interesting stores. The guys took the opportunity and bought some new material. You know, guitar picks, strings...and of course we went to the Hot topic store to see our stuff.