Chapter 32

IRIS' P.O.V.

The sound of wheels against the asphalt made me turn around to see a horrible situation. Jake lying on the floor, Andy knelt next to him. Wha-what had just happened?
As I knelt next to Jake, who was conscious, pain plastered on his face, Andy stood up while calling an ambulance.

– Jake, what has happened? – I said looking at his right arm. It had blood on it.

– I-I didn't see it coming – he said, his voice cracking because of the pain. I looked at Andy. He had hung out and came next to us.

– They'll be here soon, just don't move, okay? – Jake sighed.

I heard footsteps and turned to see Ronnie. Andy tensed a little but I rested a hand on his shoulder. It made him relax.

– What the hell has happened?? – Ronnie asked, coming next to me and kneeling down, looking at Jake.

– Apparently, cars don't love me – Jake said and laughed but immediately regretted it.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

The sound plugged my ears for a moment, and then I heard a scream of pain. More like a fuck or something like that.
I ran next to him and knelt, looking at his right arm because it was the worst part of all. It was all covered in blood and I thought that Jake couldn't move it.
When Iris came, I stood up and called an ambulance.

– Jake, what happened? – Iris asked worried.

– I-I didn't see it coming – he said, his voice cracking because of the pain. Iris looked at me. I  hung out and went back next to them.

– They'll be here soont, just don't move, okay? – I said, Jake sighed.

I heard footsteps and saw Ronnie. I tensed. He was the last person I wanted to see in that moment. Iris touched my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled, kind of.

– What the hell has happened?? – Ronnie asked, coming next to Iris and kneeling down, looking at Jake.

– Apparently, cars don't love me – Jake said and laughed, but regretted it.

IRIS' P.O.V.

The ambulance came and Andy went with Jake in it. Ronnie and I took his car and went to the hospital after telling the guys.
When we arrived I practically ran to the counter and asked the nurse for him.

Jake had a plastered right arm and was sat in a plastic chair, talking to Andy.

– What was it? – I asked, he lifted his arm carefully.

– A broken arm and a fractured rib – he sighed.

– We will have to suspend the concert – Andy said, running his hand through his hair.

We came back to the stadium in silence.
I really didn't want to suspend the concert, but Andy was right. Without the lead guitarist, we couldn't do anything.

As if he could read my mind, Andy squeezed my hand and smiled friendly.

– We can't do anything – I sighed and looked outside of the window. 

– In really, we can – Jake said.

It made us look at him, except from Ronnie, who was driving.

– What do you mean? – he asked.

– Iris knows how to play our songs with the guitar, don't you, Iris? – I nodded slowly – you can take my place tonight – he finished smirking slightly.

I looked at Andy and he was questioning me with his blue eyes.

– Your decision – he said shrugging.

I thought about it for a moment – I guess I'll do it. We don't have any other alternative right now – Jake and Andy smiled.

– My guitar is ready for you – I smirked and nodded. This was going to be interesting.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

We were in the backstage, waiting for the guys to come back when I received a call from Iris. She told me Jake had a plastered arm and that he wasn't going to be able to play. Fuck. I explained it to Ashley and CC; we were just waiting for them to arrive.
When they appeared, I saw Jake's arm, sighed and asked what  were we gonna do. They told us Iris was going to play with us, and I had to recognize that it'd be interesting.

In 12 minutes we were ready to go out and we could hear the cheers of the crowd.
Andy kissed Iris and then came to the stage. He started saying our names and also introduced Iris.
We played:

Set the world on fire
Youth and whiskey
Carolyn
Never give in
Coffin
Saviour

When the concert was over, we came to sign some autographs and Jake came with us. Even Iris was requested for some autographs. Her surprised face was quite funny.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

The concert was awesome. Jinxx and Iris were in unison almost all the time during the show. Ashley seemed quite happy with Iris there too, and CC was just concentrated in what he was doing.

After the show, we all came to sign some autographs and then went back to the tour bus since it was late, Jake needed to rest and we were tired.
CC went immediately to sleep, Jinxx took of his make up, took a quick shower and then went to bed; Ashley did the same. Jake went to bed directly since he was tired and he needed to sleep to be okay as soon as possible.

Iris helped me with my make up and then we decided to take a shower together. Nice.

After the shower, we both went to bed. I lay down in my bunk and Iris decided to sleep with me in it. She cuddled in my chest, I kissed her forehead and then we both fell asleep.
Without Jake, and Iris having to play and also translate, I didn't really know how this was going to end.