Chapter 35

IRIS' P.O.V.

Mika opened the bunk's curtain.

– Hey – he said, resting his head on his hands. I slightly smiled and turned off my mp4.

– Hey – we stayed there in silence for a minute. He smiled.

– Better? – he asked. I thought for a moment and nodded.

– The guys want to go to have dinner outside since is the last day here, do you want to come? – I shook my head in denial.

– I want to stay here, but don't worry. Have fun – I smirked. He came closer and kissed my forehead before living me alone again.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep. It was 8 pm. Of course, I didn't. Ronnie came, I recognized his smell without opening my eyes.

– Can I lie down with you? – he asked. I nodded. Ronnie lay down and turned to face me.

– I'm staying here with you – he said. I sighed.

– Ronnie, you don't have to do that. Just go and have fun – I opened my eyes just to meet his. He frowned.

– I want to stay with you – he smiled, I too. I came closer, hugged him and buried my face in his chest. He hugged back.

I didn't notice I started crying until Ronnie wiped my tears with his thumbs. He sang a lullaby while rocking me. Sometime after I fell asleep.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I knocked on F.I.R.'s tour bus door waiting for someone. I just begged to be received by anyone but Ronnie. It wasn't my lucky day after all. Ronnie opened the door and frowned.

– Go – that's what he said. He just stood there and said “go” . I sighed.

– Please Ronnie, I need to talk to her – I didn't want to talk to him, and he couldn't just tell me to go.

– You know I won't let you hurt her again. I'm asking you to leave, Andy – his angry tone clearly audible. I was trying to be nice, even when I wanted to hit him right in the face.

– Ronnie, let me explain what happened to her. I'm just asking for that, please – I was begging, to RONNIE.

He sighed and told me to wait there, then walked in for a moment. I heard him talking to her. Her voice almost impossible to hear. I missed her and we'd only been appart for one day.

– I don't want to talk to him today, maybe tomorrow I'll listen him, but today I need to rest – she said.

It hurt to hear Iris saying that. I felt my heart being ripped from my chest...She didn't want to see me...