Chapter 29

IRIS'S P.O.V.

It's been a while since Ronnie told me that. We are still friends, even when Andy was pissed off with him.

We had a break on the tour dates for Christmas. Yeah, it was 22 December, but I actually didn't want to celebrate anything. Not without my brother.

Since my parents were somewhere in Europe, I wasn't going to spend my holidays with them, so in the end I would to continue working.

We were taking a plane back to L.A.

Andy was next to me, he was taking a nap. After 20 minutes, he woke up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. I laughed when I saw his face.

– Good morning, Sleeping beauty – he stuck out his tongue and then yawned.

– I needed those 20 minutes – he was better now, I could see it. He pecked my lips and then we decided to take a photo.

– So, what are you doing for Christmas? – He asked, looking at me smiling.

– I'll be working – I shrugged. He opened his mouth.

– No way – Andy said disbelieving me. I nodded.

– I don't know where my parents are, my friends in Iowa are with their families and my brother isn't with me anymore... – my voice cracked a little in the end but I cleared my throat and continued – I was going to spend with him my holidays...

Andy rubbed my back with his hand and kissed my cheek softly.

– Why don't you come with me? – he asked, suddenly cheerful.

– I don't know, Andy... – I said but he looked at me with puppy eyes. I sighed.

– I guess that if your family doesn't have any problem with it... – his smile grew bigger.

– Yes! – He slightly raised his fist in the air and then kissed me again but on the lips.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

Iris and I were closer, if possible, since Ronnie told her that. I didn't want her to be stolen from me.

Since we had a break on the tour for holidays we took a plane back to EEUU to stay with our family and friends for Christmas.

I fell asleep for about 20 minutes during the flight, and woke up as if I'd slept for 3 days.

I looked at Iris with sleepy eyes and she laughed.

What was I supposed to do? I was still a little asleep.

– Good morning, Sleeping beauty – I stuck out my tongue and then yawned.

– I needed those 20 minutes – I was better now. I pecked her lips and then we decided to take a photo. Our memories.

– So, what are you doing for Christmas? – I asked, looking at Iris smiling.

– I'll be working – she shrugged. WTH? My jaw fell to the floor.

– No way – I said in disbelief.

She wasn't talking seriously, was she? And what about her family and friends? Where were her holidays?

– I don't know where my parents are, my friends in Iowa are with their families and my brother isn't with me anymore... – she cleared her throat and continued – I was going to be with him my holidays...

I rubbed her back with my hand and kissed her cheek softly. I didn't want to see her like that. It made me sad.

– Why don't you come with me? – I questioned, realizing about it. We could have our first holidays together.

– I don't know, Andy... – She said but I looked at her with puppy eyes. Never failed.

– I guess that if your family doesn't have any problem with it... – I smiled wider.

– Yes! – I raised my fist in the air and then kissed her on the lips. This holidays were going to be amazing!

JINXX'S P.O.V.

All this stuff about Ronnie and Iris had been so crazy that I thanked God for leaving it behind.

I was quite happy because I was going to spend my holidays with my family and Sammi. I missed her so much while I was on tour...

But I was a little bit concerned about what was Iris going to do on holidays. I knew her parents where all the year traveling, and now that she didn't have her brother...

When the plane landed and we came to take our things, Andy came to me with a smile plastered on his face.

– Dude, guess what – he said, taking his bag and looking at me while I caught my bag and my guitar.

– What? – I raised and eyebrow, smiling.

– Iris is spending her holidays with me – his smirk grew wider.

– Congratulations! – I said – I hope you have a great time – we continued talking while walking until I saw Sammi waiting for us to arrive.

She had holidays too and she was in the city.

I went running to where she was and smiled at her the biggest smirk I could before she saw me and hugged me tightly. I missed that girl so much.

IRIS'S P.O.V.

We all said goodbye to each other. We were going to spend Christmas day with our families, I was going with Andy and his family, and then we had 2 days before coming back on tour.

Andy's dad picked us in the airport. Andy had already talked to them and said that I was coming. I almost forced him to do it because he continued saying that it wasn't necessary.

His dad was waiting for us outside his car. His back leaned against it and a smile on his face.

– Hi guys – he welcomed when he saw us coming with our bags.

– Hey dad – Andy left his bag on the floor and gave him a big hug – You remember Iris, right? – he asked.

– Of course I do, hello Iris – he said smirking and coming next to me, giving me a hug. I smiled too.

– Hello Mr. Biersack – I said while returning the hug. Andy and I put our bags in the trunk and sat down in the back seats of the car.

All the way to his house was full of laughs and 80s rock music.

When we arrived, Andy squeezed my hand for a moment and smiled at me. We took our things from the trunk and walked to the front door with his father.

We came in and were received by a really good smell and the voice of a woman, I guessed Andy's mum, from the kitchen.

– Hello kids – she welcomed, coming from the kitchen and giving us a hug. I actually had talked to Andy's parents like five times, but they acted as if I were part of the family. They both were really nice.

– Hi mum – Andy said, giving her also a kiss on the cheek.

– Hello Mrs. Biersack – I smiled as I caught again my bag – thank you for letting me spend my holidays here – she smiled and shrugged.

– You're now part of this family sweetie, don't worry – she was actually a really nice woman.