Chapter 21

IRIS'S P.O.V.

The tour bus was cool. When you opened the door you could see a big leather couch, a table and a little kitchen. Then, if you looked to the left, there were the bathroom, the big room and the bunks, situated at each side of the corridor. And if you looked to the right, there was Jimmy, the bus driver. He was a cool man, very nice. He liked classic music, thing he had in common with Jinxx.

We've been on the road for about an hour. The guys were planning what songs they would sing in the concert of the next day; I was listening to music and in my laptop looking my social net accounts.

Some stupid comments from annoying fan girls because I was with Andy and also some felicitations from anothers.

I noticed someone sat next to me, so I put off from my ear a headphone; it was Jinxx. He was actually very happy, maybe because in three weeks he would have the opportunity to see Sammi again. It was awesome how they continued together even when they didn't see each other too much.

– What are you doing? – he asked, looking at my laptop's screen curious.

– Reading bad comments in facebook – I laughed – and you? – he raised an eyebrow but just answered the question.

– We have finished deciding the songs so I don't really know what to do – he shrugged.

I looked at the others to see CC looking out the window, Jake with his guitar and Andy reading a paper from the tour. Ashley disappeared minutes ago because he was tired and was going to sleep a little in his room. Yes, he got the big bed, do you imagine why?

– We can play with the XBOX, but we have to install it first – I said meanwhile I was closing my laptop and leaving it on the table.

CC, Jake and Jinxx looked at me and nodded. We started looking for the XBOX in some boxes, finally finding it. We had a halo war and then left CC and Jake continue playing other games.

– We are too old for this – Jinxx said before getting some ice tea from the fridge.

I laughed as I sat down next to Andy, who looked at me and smiled.

– True, but remember, never too old to rock – Jinxx nodded smiling and then sat on the couch in front of us.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

The guys were trying to decide which songs we would play in the concert, but I was just so tired that I didn't really mind. When we finally ended with that I went to my room, yeah I got the big one, and laid on the bed, falling asleep.

After an hour or so I woke up and went out the room, still a little bit asleep.

– Hey sleeping beauty – Jake said laughing.

– Dude, I needed it, I really needed it – I laughed. I was now in a better mood. I went to the bathroom to see how was I. Not to bad, but I decided to take a shower.

After it I put on a pair of black jeans, a BVB t-shirt and my boots. Didn't use makeup.

I sat on the couch, looking at Jinxx and Andy that were talking about guitars and heavy metal groups. Iris was looking at me smiling.

– What? – I asked smiling, she shocked her head.

– Nice to see you in a better mood – I slightly laughed and then shrugged.

– I'm getting old, I need more sleep than before – she laughed and Jinxx too. I supposed he started listening to the conversation minutes ago.

– Of course, we all are Ashley – he said, putting a hand on my shoulder and laughing slightly.

– That's not true – CC said, not even looking at us – I'm not getting old, Iris defend me – she laughed.

– Okay, not CC but the rest of us, we would die tomorrow because of how old we are – she said in a funny way.

– I expect to live a little bit more – Andy laughed.

– You are going to die as the rest of us tomorrow – Iris pointed at him with a finger, laughing – don't try to be different Andy – I couldn't help but to laugh.

– Okay okay, if there's no other option – he raised his hands funny.

We continued having fun till it was 1 pm. When the driver stopped the bus, it was time to have lunch. Great, we were quite hungry.

ALLAN “JEREMY 13th” 'S P.O.V.

When they first offered us to go on this tour with BVB, D.R.U.G.S. And FIR we weren't too interested, but then we decided that this could be a good way to get more fans. After a lot of hours in the tour bus without too much to do, we finally stopped to have lunch.

I went out the tour bus and noticed that I still felt my feet. We already knew the members of FIR but we didn't know the others.

The managers booked a big room in a restaurant for all of us to have a relaxed lunch. I really loved my manager.

MATT GOOD'S P.O.V.

When I went out the bus, I went to the outside of the restaurant, where Andy and Iris were. He was smoking, so much normal in him, and she was talking to him. I looked back for a moment to see the four tour buses, one behind the other.

– Hey guys – I said, walking to them. Iris stopped talking and turned to see me with a huge smile.

– Hi hi – she said, even when she had been in a tour bus for 8 hours for the first time she was very active. She reminded me somehow to CC. She gave me friendly a hug.

– Hey Matt, what's up? – Andy asked. I shrugged.

– Not too much, just bored of being in the bus. I'm hungry – I laughed as my stomach made a little sound. At this time, CC and Jake were next to us. Jinxx was phoning someone. I supposed he was calling Sammi.

– What are we waiting for? – Jake asked to us.

– The four bands have to be here before coming in – Andy said, still smoking. I sighed and took one of my cigarettes, just to make time.

RONNIE'S P.O.V.

The bus stopped finally so it was time to eat. Great, I was hungry. I went out the bus with the guys, and we found the members of Snow White's Poison Bite not too far, going in the same direction.

– Hey guys – I said to them. They all said hello to us and we just walked together to the restaurant, where the BVB and D.R.U.G.S. members were. Also Iris. When she saw me, she happily ran to me and jumped into my arms. So cute.