Chapter 7

JINXX'S P.O.V.

We were listening to the radio when Ashley's mobile phone rang. He answered it seeing it was Andy, looking at me frowning before.

– Hey dude, what's up? – he said. I was waiting to see what did he want.

Ashley listened to Andy and then said to me – he's asking if we want fast-food or we want Iris to cook for us – he said, looking at all of us, and then stared at me.

– She's not a maid or something like that so we'll buy fast-food before going there – I said serious. Ashley just groaned

– The guys would kill me if I say to you that Iris has to cook so we'll buy some pizza in a fast-food restaurant – his voice sounded like a little boy that was complaining to his mother.

I glared at him before looking back at the road.

– I'll do – Ashley laughed – so, see you later dude – he said.

I didn't know what he was talking about. I laughed when I saw CC and Jake making weird faces to Ashley, who was trying not to laugh. When he hang off the phone he hit both of them, and I couldn't help but laughing more.

Before going to Iris' house we stopped by a fast-food restaurant. We found some fans eating there that asked us for photos and signs and then we ordered our food.

We waited untilwe had it and then left the place, saying goodbye to the fans. Back in the car Jake was trying to defend the pizzas from Ashley and CC, who looked at them like hypnotized.

10 minutes later, we were in Iris's front door; we knocked on the door and just waited until she opened the door with a huge smile – hey guys – she welcomed, as happy as always.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

When i stopped playing and singing i looked at her – Iris... – I started to say, but we were interrupted by the sound of the door bell.

She stood up and went to open the door. I heard the voices of the guys, cursing them in my mind. I was trying to say to her that I had feelings for her but I was interrupted as if it wasn't important.

They entered the room and Jake left the pizzas on the table that was opposite to me.

– Hey – I said when I saw them.

– Sup Andy – Jake replied and sat next to me after leaving the pizzas on the table – what have you been doing? – he said wiggling his eyebrows.

I stared at him and then just shrugged – just talking, and playing guitar – I looked at Iris' guitar that still was on my lap – this is the guitar Chris used in Knives and Pens – I said smiling – she said she bought it – Jake looked at me with a raised eyebrow; I thought he was figuring out something.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

We all came in the house. Jake went to the living room, where I heard Andy's voice. Ashley disappeared from my side. CC and I walked in the kitchen following Iris and just stood there. She was doing things all over the kitchen; then she sat down on the worktop and looked at the both of us.

– What do you have to do tonight? – she asked sympathetically.

– We have a concert here – CC said taking a chair and sitting down.

– Yeah, and I got you a ticket, well, if you want to go of course – I smiled, I knew she wanted to be there with us.

– Of course I want! – she said jumping off the worktop and hugging me – I would have killed you if you hadn't got me a ticket – after ending the hug she slapped my shoulder; I put a hand where she hit but smiled.

– We could never forget about you, Iris – CC said in a funny tone, we both looked him and laughed.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I continued talking to Jake while the others were in the kitchen. I heard their voices there.

A minute later Ashley appeared in the room and sat next to us, looking at the guitar.

– Cool guitar – he said. I looked down at it again.

– Yes, it is – I nodded.

CC, Jinxx and Iris came too and we continued talking while eating pizza.

~»~

We all picked up the things and then sat again in the living room.

Iris caught her guitar, saved it again in her room and came back. We had time so we watched a movie.

It was a horror film and I had Iris sat next to me, so, everytime she was scared, she hugged me looking for protection. I was smiling all the time, and the guys noticed it. I supposed they were gonna ask me later when she wasn't with us.