Chapter 16

IRIS'S P.O.V.

Finally the guys decided to move and we went to have lunch to the hotel restaurant. We were waiting for our food when two fans came asking for autographs from the guys. They accepted happily and then made some photos with them. I just sat there waiting for them to return to what we were talking about.

– So – I said as they sat in their chairs again – what did you have to tell me that couldn't wait? – I looked at Andy, who seemed the most impatient.

He opened his mouth but was Ashley the one who talked, making Andy glare at him.

– Our manager said you can come with us – Ashley wasn't looking at me, he was playing with his raviolis.

– ¿Seriously? – I said glancing at them smiling. They nodded smirking too.

– This will be great – Andy said to all of us.

In that moment I thought that I was missing something because Ashley was like “whatever” and we were like siblings.

– You don't want me to go Ash? – I asked him. The guys just remained silent, looking at us.

In that moment, Ashley raised his head glancing at me.

– Of course I want you to come – he repliedwith surprise in his face.

I ate some of spaghettis before talking again.

– It doesn't look like that – I said. Now I was the one who wasn't looking at him.

– Guys guys – Jinxx said, calling our attention – just forget it okay? We were having a great time together. Let's restart – he questioned hopeful.

We both look at each other and just nodded.

We were getting back to the room when Andy stopped us.

– You have to package your things, don't you? – I nodded and then understood what he was saying.

– I'm going home and packing my things so tomorrow we can leave, right? – I stood there, in the middle of the hall, my eyes on them.

– I'll help you – Andy suggested. It made me smirk.

– Tomorrow we have to be ready at 6 o'clock, remember – Jake said, looking at us as if we were going to forget it.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

We went to have lunch to the hotel restaurant. We were waiting for our food when two fans came asking us to sign autographs and take some photos with them. We accepted happily, it was great to find fans wherever we went.

– So – Iris said when we sat down again – what did you have to tell me that couldn't wait? – she looked at me, and I was going to answer, I couldn't wait to see her reaction.