Chapter 20

Heyy!! Chapter 20! so happy you like my story and you continue reading it! <3

So here it is, hope you like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

I didn't sleep too much during the night, so when the alarm rang at 5 o'clock I was like a zombie. Great. At least I expected to sleep something in the tour bus.

The guys weren't tired, they had so much energy; and better if we didn't talk about CC. I really thought he was hyperactive or something like that.

I slowly got up and took a cup of coffee, just to wake myself up a little bit. I sat down on the couch, watching the guys going from one place to another.

<< Another tour...ahh...so, here we go again >>

JINXX'S P.O.V.

At 5 o'clock the alarm rang and we all got up. Ashley was the last one, he seemed too tired to do anything. I went to the little kitchen we had in the room and made some coffee. Then, I put on a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and my boots. I brushed my teeth and just left my hair free.

The bags were prepared so we just had to take them to the bus.

CC was eating some cereals and Jake was drinking a cup of coffee. Ashley was kind of asleep on the couch.

This tour was going to be interesting.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

The alarm rang and I slowly woke up and turned it off. Iris was still next to me. She was my little angel; so sweet and beautiful. I shook her shoulder.

– Iris – I said.

She slowly woke up and looked at me slightly smiling.

– Good morning – I said; she yawned.

– It's still dark outside – She protested; I laughed.

– C'mon, we have things to do – I got up from bed and put on my clothes. She just stayed there, looking at me, sleepy.

– If I don't have any other option – she stood up and put on a pair of red jeans, a Paramore t-shirt and her pair of black converse.

Iris walked to the bathroom but I stopped her before she crossed the door.

– So beautiful in the mornings – we both smiled. I leaned and stole a kiss from her lips.

– Hey! – she said in a funny tone.

– I just wanted a good morning kiss – I looked at her with puppy eyes.

She grabbed my t-shirt and kissed me passionately. I stood there for a moment, surprised

– Wow – she laughed and walked in the bathroom.

This tour was going to be awesome.

IRIS'S P.O.V.

I was having a great dream when Andy woke me up. The reality was better in that case. I looked at him smiling.

– Good morning – he said; I yawned..

– It's still dark outside – I protested; he laughed.

– Come on, we have things to do – he got up and put on his clothes.

His body was so perfect ...good thoughts in the morning.

– If I don't have any other option – I stood up and put on a pair of red jeans, a Paramore t-shirt and my pair of black converse.

A casual look for a long day in a tour bus. We were going to spend on the road all the day just to be at time in the next city.

At 5:30 a car was waiting for us in front of my house. Andy helped me with my suitcases. When we were in the hotel, we carry them to the room. I knocked on the door while Andy was searching for something that he couldn't apparently find.

Jinxx opened the door. He was so much more casual than usually. Seeing him without makeup was a totally different thing.

– Hi guys – he said, smiling at us.

– Hi hi Jinxxy – I said happily. He glared at me but in a funny way

– Don't call me that – he protested.

I sat down on the couch, next to a sleepy Ashley. He looked at me and slightly smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes

– Too tired for everything – I said.

– Yeah, me too – He nodded

I was supposed to be awake but five minutes later Ashley and I were sleeping peacefully on the couch.

At 6 o'clock Andy woke me up again. His warm eyes were so beautiful.

– Iris, angel, we have to go, come on, wake up – he caught my hand and made me stand up. I yawned and took my suitcases to carry them to the tour bus.