Chapter 38

SAMMI'S P.O.V.

After the restaurant we went to the beach. It was funny to see Jinxx and Iris throwing sand at each other.

We went back to Andy's house and watched movies until it was really late. We ended up sleeping there because it was almost 3 am and Iris insisted.

It was hard to keep Andy's secret but it was worth it.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

It was great to have Iris back! Two months without my sister, wow, I had been so bored without her making jokes and funny things.

We laughed all the time with her and after we had dinner we did a little sand war in the beach. We had sand almost in every part of our bodies.

Since it was late we stayed in Andy's house. I took a quick shower when we arrived there. We talked about Andy's secret while Iris was having a shower. It was quite difficult to keep.

All I remember before falling asleep was Sammi curled next to me.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

Sammi, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and CC stayed in my house, well, now it was also Iris' house, because it was too late to drive to their houses.

They stayed in the guest rooms and Iris and I stayed in my room. We were pretty tired because of all the things that we did during the day so when we laid on the bed we fell asleep almost immediately.

I remember that Iris was wearing black shorts and one of my old t-shirts as pajamas and I was using a pair of gray pants.

During all the day in my mind was a little thought about when should I reveal my surprise to Iris. A difficult decision.

IRIS' P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up as if I had slept on a cloud. I looked at Andy who was next to me still sleeping and couldn't help but to smile. He was so cute, and he was mine.

I slowly got up trying not to wake him up but I felt a hand around my arm. I turned and saw Andy smiling at me with sleepy eyes.

– Good morning – he said pulling me with him and kissing me. I smiled and kissed back before getting up.

– I'm making coffee, if you need me, just call – I winked, he smiled and nodded. I turned around to walk.

– Iris – he said with kid voice.

– What? – I asked turning around again. He opened his arms and put puppy eyes.

– I need you – I laughed before coming next to him and hugging him.

– C'mon, get up and come with me, you lazy boy – he laughed and stood up hugging me from behind, making me unable to walk.

Finally we went downstairs and into the kitchen. He sat down in a chair while I made the coffee.

Not too much time later Sammi appeared completely dressed and ready for anything. I gave her a cup of coffee and we all sat down waiting for the rest to wake up.

Ashley and Jake appeared too and picked some coffee. Then Jinxx and CC joined us.

So, we were Sammi and Jinxx, completely dressed, Jake, CC and Ashley just wearing their pants, and Andy and I wearing our pajamas.

It was weird because it seemed as if everyone knew something about me that I didn't.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

It was great to have Iris back, but I had to recognize that I was having fun keeping the secret. And I think she was starting to realize that we knew something that she didn't, and it was frustrating her.

When would Andy tell her?

ANDY'S P.OV.

We decided to have lunch together, but until that, Iris and I were left alone. We got dressed and, since Iris wanted to see some shops, we went out.

I was going to tell her that night, I couldn't wait anymore.

We left the things we bought at home and then headed to Sammi's house. We were going to have a little party at her swimming pool and a barbecue. When we got there, Jinxx opened the door and let us in. Sammi and CC were in the swimming pool, Jake was cooking and Jinxx was helping him. Ashley came not to much after us.

Iris put on her bikini, which was quite sexy, and jump in the swimming pool. I stayed talking with Jake and Jinxx. They were giving me ideas for my surprise.

CC'S P.O.V.

Having Iris back was great. She was the only one who was able to party with me without getting frustrated because of my hyperactivity. She was quite like me sometimes, and it was great.

Also, I have to say that she was very sexy with her zebra bikini. What can I say, it was the truth.

JAKE'S P.O.V.

Andy came to where Jinxx and I were and we started talking. He was quite nervous because of his surprise for Iris.

I didn't understand him because I was sure that she would love it, but he kept saying that she wouldn't. I sighed. This boy was getting me mad.

I heard a knock on the door and left Jinxx taking care of the barbecue. I opened it and Ella was there. Ah my love. I kissed her and let her in. They all knew her from before so that was why Sammi didn't have any problem with her being here.

We ate some hamburgers and have some fun in the swimming pool before it was time for us to go. We had to work in the studio tomorrow after all.

We wished Andy good luck before he left, causing Iris to be confused. Ah, good luck man!

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I was nervous as fuck. We were in silence half of the way back home. We came in and she went to somewhere. I just came in and lost her. This was getting worse.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to relax myself. Why was I so nervous?

Not too much time later she came in and curled next to me smiling. I smiled nervously and she frowned.

– Are you going to tell me what's happening? – she seemed a little bit pissed, or worried, I didn't know.

– Nothing, why? – I said, trying to act normal.

– Aghhh, I hate when you act like if I were stupid – she stood up and walked out of the living room.

I sighed and stood up too, coming to where she was. The back door was opened so I imagined she was in the garden.

I found Iris and stood there looking at her for a moment. She looked at me angrily.

– What? – she said. Wow, she was pissed.

– C'mon, don't be angry, it's just that I need to tell you something but I don't know how – I said playing with my lip piercing.

She sighed and looked at me with curious eyes.

– Probably it isn't so difficult, just say it – she shrugged.

I nodded, breathed deeply and then decided what I was going to do.