Chapter 15

IRIS'S P.O.V.

I was so excited because of Andy and I!

We walked back to the room, hand in hand, just to see how the guys stared at us with a weird expression.

– Are you both...? – CC asked, apparently he was the only one able to talk.

Andy nodded smiling. He was as happy as me, or I thought so.

– Hope this don't end bad – Ashley said not even looking at us, still concentrated in the video game.

I caught a pillow from the bed and threw it to him.

– You're so fucking funny Ash – I said ironically while sitting next to Jinxx on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder.

He looked up from his book to me with a little smile and then returned to his reading again. A few minutes later he closed it and left it on his side, glancing at me again.

– Is someone hungry here? – he asked, making me smirk.

The guys paused the game to look at him and nodded – of course we are, we had had to wait because Andy and Iris were under some tree – Ashley commented.

He wanted to start war or what? My face went red and that made Jinxx giggle slightly.

– C'mon Ash, that's enough – Jake said, turning off the XBOX – leave them, we don't talk about your “couples” – he said the last word making quotation marks with his fingers.

– Okay, sorry, that was out of place – Ashley said sticking his tongue out at me, I did the same, laughing after doing it.

Andy was looking at us smiling. I thought that day nobody could made him feel bad. He was so cute. He made me smile.

I jumped from my place and walked to the middle of the room, glancing at them all.

– Can we just go to eat something, please? – I said, hands on hips and puppy eyes.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

I drank a lot. I really didn't remember how much, so the next morning I woke up with the biggest hangover of my life. I found Jinxx and the guys going out of their rooms, so we decided to have breakfast together. I needed a tablet for the headache. I really needed it.

~»~

After an hour or so, I felt so much better.

We went back to Jinxx's room jut to see that Andy was finally awake, watching the TV.

– Hey Andy, you finally woke up – I said, sitting next to him, taking the remote control from his hand and changed to a music channel.

– Why didn't you wake me up? – Andy questioned with an eyebrow raised in his face.

– Nobody woke nobody, you just continued sleeping while us were up – I shrugged.

Jake's mobile phone rang. Apparently it was our manager, telling us good news.

– Iris can come with us on tour – he said smiling while hanging out the phone.

– Great – I said, and then Andy hit my shoulder – Ashley keep your legs crossed – CC started to laugh.

For one day that I wasn't thinking in that they just said that to me. They saw me with bad eyes, or I thought so.

– True, Ashley be a good guy – Jinxx said and then started to write a message to someone.

After a minute he received the answer.

– Guys, Iris is having lunch with us – he said to us, saving his phone again.

Jake and I played some video games. We were in a little competition when I heard a knock on the door. CC jumped from his position and opened it. Iris came in the room, smiling as always. She was such a happy girl.

– Hi guys – she said as she came in.

– Hey – Jake and I said at the same time with our eyes on the TV.

– Hello – I heard Jinxx said. Andy didn't say anything, too quiet.

After a minute of silence Iris spoke.

– Can we talk Andy? – She said to him, he nodded and with that they went out of the room.

The rest of us looked at each other. We all had the same expression of confusion in our faces.

– Do you think he said it to her yesterday? – I questioned. CC shrugged and Jake just kept quiet. We finally looked at Jinxx.

– I don't know, but I think this won't end well. She's going on tour with us, what if they split up, what are we supposed to do? – he sighed and came back to his book.

Jake and I continued playing video games until Andy and Iris came back in the room.

They were hand in hand, that kind of hurt me. I didn't know why.

– Are you both...? – CC asked. Andy nodded smiling. I clenched my jaw.

– Hope this don't end bad – I said not even looking at them, trying to concentrate in the video game.

Suddenly a pillow hit my face, courtesy of Iris.

– You're so fucking funny Ash – she said ironically as she sat next to Jinxx on the couch.

– Is someone hungry here? – Jinxx asked. We paused the game just to look at him and nodded – of course we are, we had to wait because Andy and Iris were under some tree – I commented.

Her face went red and that made Jinxx laugh.

– C'mon Ash, that's enough – Jake said, turning off the XBOX – leave them, we don't talk about your “couples” – he said the last word making quotation marks with his fingers.

– Okay, sorry, that was out of place– I said sticking my tongue out at Iris, she did the same, laughing after doing it.

I had to recognize that what Jake said kind of hurt. It wasn't like that, I just didn't find the correct person.

Andy was looking at all of us smiling. I tought nobody could made him feel angry that day.

Iris jumped from her place on the couch and walked to the middle of the room, glancing at us.

– Can we just go to eat something please? – she said, hands on hips and puppy eyes.