AMZ talent Studio

Saturday, October 17

New York

New York

(12:35 p.m.)

"Jeez" Jasmine said pressing her temples with her fingers, "it was such an interesting interview... too bad we couldn't enjoy it" She was sitting in the back of the limousine with Kevin, Nick and Paul.

"it's from your hangover" Nick said with a smirk, "aren't you always bragging about how you can keep your drinks down"

"so I had a few extras, so what?" Jasmine said, "I did more than drink though"

"were did you go?" Kevin asked

"it's a secret" Jasmine smiled, "ray Leigh took me"

"what?!" Kevin said, "your dad would freak if he found out"

"but he wont" Jasmine said, "you guys are my friends, back me up here" she tried to smile at them but instead she groaned and rested her head on Paul.

"oh, Jazz" Kevin said, "before I forget, President Johnson wants to speak to you"

"why?" Jasmine asked sitting up

"no idea, we'll go there after you shower".

Saturday, October 17

New York

AMZ Talent Studio

(5:00 p.m.)

"Good evening President Johnson" Jasmine told her boss with a smile as she walked inside her office. She sat down in front of him, "What can I do for you?"

"Director Jacobs wants to talk to you" President Johnson said, "he'll be here in a while, if you don't mind sticking around I'll appreciate it if you waited"

"of course" Jasmine said standing up

"Jazz..."

"yes?" she turned around and faced him again

"you will be spending more time here after your done with your studies right?"

"yes sir"

"ok. Good, we need professionals around"

"ok, good night" Jasmine said walking out.

Saturday, October 17

New York

AMZ Talent Studio

(5:49 p.m.)

Jasmine sat down in the cafeteria drinking a cappuccino.

"Jasmine?" Jasmine looked up and stared at the dark haired Italian.

"Hey Jane" Jasmine said with a smile

"oh-em-gee, I haven't seen you in ages, where had you been?" She said in her childish voice sitting down.

"Here and There" Jasmine said with a smile

"so what brings you here?"

"business". They both leaned forward and started talking bout what was going else on each other's life's.

Saturday, October 17

New York

AMZ Talent Studio

(6:20 p.m.)

"when is this privilege T.V. show starting?" Jasmine asked

"In a month" Director Jacobs said, "December first to be exact" he took out a package

"I've seen you act and I like you work" He handled her a package of stapled papers to her. The words Privilege in the middle of the first page, "do this with me Jasmine Jazzly, or should I call you Jazz? Let's make this the greatest T.V. show ever"

"I will" Jasmine said, "and my character will be...?"

"The most important character" He smiled at her, "you have to memorize the first half by December" He stood up, and after shaking hands and saying farewell, he left.