*Chapter Fourteen*

*Chapter Fourteen*

~Holsina~

I threw the letter onto the desk in outrage. I could feel Melody's eyes on me as I paced across the room. I could feel my wisps of my aura emanating from myself, and my two braid was floating around me. With great self-control, I made myself calm down.

“They clearly don't put runars in their eyes,” I spoke through gritted teeth. “Does Hell know what they have done?! This is war.”

“Ashling,” I heard Melody say in a soothing tone, “calm down. You're going to kill everyone in this castle if you keep increasing your temper.”

With a sigh, I realized that she was right. Thankfully, all the walls in this castle is made out of a special coated marble that greatly absorbs aura. I can't control my temper as well as Melody. One of the reason why she's chosen as the successor was 'cause she never gets angry, at least, I've never seen her angry.

“They have Rhia, Zach, and now they have Amy. Don't they know that kidnapping a member of the Royal in any dimension is as good as proclaiming war to that dimension?”

“They know we can't risk a war with the amount of runar we have,” Melody reasoned. “Even if we add the mythical creatures that are willing to help us, it still wouldn't be enough against the whole Hell.”

That's right. Black Phoenix somehow managed to ally the whole Hell with it. I have no idea how it managed since I know that Satan is not someone who would go along with something willingly unless there's a huge reward behind it.

“We need another dimension's help,” I said and continued to pace around the room. “There's hardly any dimension that would be willing to ally with us to go against one of the greatest dimension, Hell.”

Melody's eyes suddenly narrowed, never a good sign.

“I know just one,” she said, and I couldn't help but feel a shiver go up my spine as she said so, “the archangel owes me a big favor.”

No way, she's going to involve Heaven! Every dimension knows Hell and Heaven never went along, and Heaven is just as big and powerful as Hell. It was the the best choice, yet...

“Gather every single runar in all the dimension, that should be a few hundred.”

“Innocents would die, Mel. Involving two greatest dimensions to fight against each other is suicidal and would cause a pandemonium for the rest of the dimension.”

“I suppose that ugly thing suspects Amy to be the white phoenix,” Melody said in a tone filled with hatred.

I was shocked. It was extremely rare for Melody to be anything other than the happy-go-around personality she has. For her to put hate in her tone was almost unheard of.

“Do you really think that Amy is the one?”

“There's a possibility; however...”

I waited for her to continue, but she didn't. After knowing her for centuries, I knew that she was deep in thought. Although she's way stronger than me, she prefers using her brain while I preferred action.

“There is just an equally big possibility that she isn't.”

“You're confusing me.”

She shook her head, and her pale blond hair glinted under the sunlight that streamed in through the window behind her.

“I'm still not sure about my theory. I need to research all the way back to seventeen years ago, Ashling,” she suddenly said.

“Yes.”