*Chapter Three*

Please vote and comment:)

*Chapter Three*

“Let me get this straight, there is an...organization after us. The organization needs our power to open a gate to a different dimension.”

“Not the power of the two of you. The power of one special runar that would have the ability to open the gate.”

“What is this dimension that they want to go so badly?”

“It's the dimension where Nixeria and Phoebe along with the black phoenix are sealed.”

“But why would they want to go there?”

“That, I have no idea. All I know is that they have to use the power of the Chosen to get there.”

“And that Chosen being...” I trailed off.

“No one knows that.”

“Okay, basically, the organization is after all runars. They're still not sure who is the Chosen. We have to escape them at all cost.”

“Very good, you get the general idea.”

“You said you are a runar as well so how come you're not worried at all,” I pointed out confused.

“That's because I'm considered dead.”

“Dead? But - ”

“I have already contacted Holsina.”

“You have contacted what?”

“Holsina, another dimension where the runars live.”

“Y-You mean there are other runars?” Zach questioned incredibly.

“Of course, but the number is nowhere near to the population of humans. There were around a few thousands, and after that war, I'm afraid there's barely fifty left. ”

“Only?!”

“Yes, they are probably either killed of kept captive. Runar blood has the ability to speed up the healing process of almost any beings so keeping runars captive isn't uncommon at all.”

“So....um...are we in danger?”

“Yes, I'm pretty sure the organization have found out your location.”

“How do Zach and I know what kind of sealed power we have?” I asked, and flashes of super powers like mind reading and shooting fires from my hands crossed my mind.

“You can't, each runars have different and unique abilities. If you were thinking of mind reading or shooting fires then forget it,” Ray answered me.

The corners of Ray's lips twitched and I stared at him in shock. My mouth was slightly open.

“Don't tell me...”

“No, I can't read minds,” Ray assured me, and my shoulders sagged in relief, “but due to the fact that you're so easy to read, I don't need it.”

I looked at him annoyed, but he only seemed amused. The guy is definitely creepy...

“A runar's power is supposed to be related to a person's soul. At least that's what I heard.”

“What?” I stared blankly at him.

“You're as good as any normal human right now. You smell human, you have as much power as those frail creatures, and your body is as weak as them.”

“What about the wound you have? Humans can't do that, right?” I asked. I had linked why Roland was so shocked when I managed to hurt him.

“No, humans can't manage to put a scratch on me even if their life depended on it.”